Hero Part 2

Fun fact: I started writing this before anyone even requested part 2 😂😂

When we left off, Jacob and your little sister Daisy were riding to the hospital with you in the ambulance. We're still in Jacobs P.O.V btw.

~Present~

They wheeled her away almost as fast as it took me to blink. They must have already called her parents, because when I walked in both hers and mine were there. They pulled me and Daisy into a group hug. Her parents kept thanking me for taking such good care of Daisy. Why are they thanking me. I should've saved their daughter.

"Y/n L/n"

A nurse holding a clipboard calls. Her parents stand up and leave Daisy with me. It's been a couple hours since the last time I saw Y/n, but I won't go until her parents get back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been like another hour. I don't know how much longe I can take this. Daisy's on my phone attempting to play fortnite mobile (sorry I had to)...(he went live just to play fortnite smh 🙄🙄) I heard footsteps coming my way, and looked up to see her parents.

"How is she"

I ask anxiously.

"She pulled through"

Her mom starts but gets too choked up to continue.

"She has a mild concussion, and broke her leg upon impact, but she'll be ok"

I sigh in relief.

"Is it ok if I-"

They nod and Daisy gives me my phone back before leaving with her parents. I on the other hand was now at Y/n's room. I knock gently before opening. It's really hard to see someone you love so volatile and helpless. She just looked so...dead. 

"Babe"

I whisper running my hand across her forehead. She opens one eye and then the other really slowly.

"It's me"

"I know idiot, I'm not blind or deaf"

She answers sarcastically. Only Y/n could be making jokes at a time like this.

"How are you feeling"

I ask her, expecting a sarcastic answer.

~Back to you~

"I feel like crap...my head hurts, I feel like I'm underwater, and I can't move my leg"

"I was expecting you to answer more-"

"Comical"

You cut him off.

"What's the point, it kinda hurts to laugh anyway"

"I'm sorry I let this happen"

Jacob confesses, rubbing his thumb across your knuckles while sitting in the chair next to your bed.

"You didn't do this, you weren't irresponsible enough to let a 7 year old cross the street by herself"

"Y/n your not irresponsible, how many other sisters would get hit by a car for their sibling"

"But she wouldn't have even been in the road if it wasn't for me"

"I'm not gonna let you blame yourself for this, your amazing and I know for a fact I could never do what you did"