Rude Part 2

You guys asked for it and here it is, I present to you "Rude Part 2". There's a really long dirty scene close to the end, or at least I think it's really long. Anyways enjoy.

"That's amazing Luna, I'm so proud of you"

I say on the phone as I twirl a piece of my hair like a girl from an old sleepover movie. She's currently telling me about the cheerleading contract she scored with the NFL. My sister got an athletic scholarship to college, isn't that amazing. I on the other hand have different dreams.

"So how's NY treating you"

She asks.

"Good, I'm actually working on a design right now"

Well obviously not this exact moment, but my spring line is coming out at the end of summer. I mean when else would you release spring clothing?

"Oh by the way did you see what came in our old school emails"

Luna asks. I'm sure she meant the e-bulletin advertising the "Class of 2020 and 2021 High School Reunion". Exciting I know.

"Are you going"

I ask.

"Of course, and I'll fly to New York just to force you to come with me"

I sigh. It's been a looooooooong time since both Luna and I have been home together. When was the last time? Christmas maybe? Either way we're due to see our parents anytime now.

"Save yourself a flight, I'll see you on Friday"

I chuckle because she starts screaming incoherently on the phone. I picked up something about how excited she was to see me and use the makeup tips she learned from the other cheerleaders.

"Love you Lunar Eclipse"

"Love you too munchkin"

She says before hanging up. I could practically hear her smile into the phone. We haven't used those nicknames on each other in years. I guess I'd better start packing.

Before I get up I look at the lock screen of my phone. My favorite picture of me, Luna, Charles, and the two other friends of hers who I talk to.

Monday June 16th

Hahahha. Funny how at this time a couple years ago I would have been taking finals while counting down until the last day of school.

~Friday June 20th~

I take a deep breath. Here I am once again, feeling lost but now and then I breathe it in to let it gooooooo.

And now I'm singing the Victorious theme song, did I ever grow up? As I'm walking to the exit I hear:

"Y/n?"

I turn quickly.

"LUNA TUNA"

I yell dropping my suitcase and running into her outstretched arms. We hug for a while and she spins me around before swaying back and forth gently.

"I missed you so much"

I say.

"Wow, you got taller"

She smiles.

"Oh it's just the boots"

I point down to my shoes.

"Wow sis, I could never have predicted such a fashionable outfit on you...ever"

"Thanks Luna"

I say sarcastically as we walk to the exit together. She isn't wrong though, going to FIT and living in New York really opened up my style window. This is what I'm wearing now: