Performance Arts Part 2

Someone requested a dirty chapter, and someone else requested another part of this story, so like a true genius I combined them together. Your welcome.

"Aren't you afraid we get caught"

I whisper yell to Jacob who was too busy placing kisses on my neck to pay attention. He pulls away momentary, lips glistening as he reaches behind him and locks the bathroom door.

"There"

He says before pushing be back against the wall and continuing our heated makeout. Jacob leans his lips upwards, meeting mine in a passionate kiss. We haven't done this many times, I'm still kind of getting used to it I guess. Unfortunately we barely ever spend any time alone, meaning no time for practice. He tugs restlessly on the zipper of my jeans trying to get them down, and I chuckle moving his hand away and undoing the clip button before the zipper.

"What the hell"

Jacob breathes out in confusion.

"Next time wear something easier for me to take off"

He smirks as we continue to undress each other. Now only in our underwear, he lifts me onto the sink counter with my back bracing against the wall. My boyfriend gives me a knowing look and I shake my head no.

"They'll come looking for you"

I protest and he only presses his lips against mine to shut me up.

"Let them"

He mumbles against my neck as his fingers tease the waistband of my underwear before pulling them down enough.

My brother invited his friends over to do something. Apparently the only thing Jacob wants to do is me.

He wastes no time pulling my legs against his now bare body, lifting them slightly for a better angle. I drape my arms around his neck lazily, and give him a look.

"This isn't a good idea"

I whisper and he only smirks in response.

"I don't see you trying to stop it"

He mumbles on my neck pressing his tip against the place I needed him most. I let out a faint moan, catching it in my throat before it draws attention. He rips open a condom with his teeth, looking back up at me as he puts it on.

"It'll be quick"

He reassured me gaining balance from
the counter as he pushes in. He groans and I bite my lip to silence my whimpering. When I say we don't do this often, I'm really not kidding. It still takes some getting used to.

"Does it feel ok"

He groans, already struggling to speak and we've barely done anything. All I can do is nod as he lifts my left leg a little more to hit the right angle. My head falls back against the wall as he enters fully, pulling back out and snapping his hips forward to set the pace. His lips find my neck as he speeds up, and I struggle to keep quiet.

"...J-Jacob"

I breathe out letting him know how good he was making me feel. He brings me closer placing his lips against mine as he changes the angle hitting my g spot perfectly. I can't help moaning into his mouth, and he smirks against my lips.

"Did that feel good baby"

He asks and I nod as he does it again. Suddenly I freeze hearing faint footsteps coming up the stairs. They slowly get louder and louder until they stop in what I think is the middle of the hallway. Jacob and I exchange panicked looks.

"Where'd Jacob go?"

One of his friends asks, I can't recognize the voice, but the last thing I want is for any of them to catch us like this. Jacob turns my face back towards him and resumes his movements, reflexively covering my moans with his hand. My eyes widen at the pleasure I was feeling and he lets out a groan seeing how amazing he was making me feel. His head rests in the crook of my neck as his pace increases, both of us getting closer with every thrust. His lips find their way up to my ear to leave kisses as he starts whispering sweet nothings to me.

"You feel so good love, I don't know how much longer I'll last"

His deep voice sends chills down my spine and I clench around him immediately. His jaw drops open and he grips the counter so tightly his knuckles start loosing color.

"Y-Y/n....I-I'm gonna-"

He struggles to say but a knock on the door cuts him off. My eyes widen as his lips attach to my neck and bite down gently, feeling him spill into the condom. He breathes heavily trying not to make a sound and the sensation alone is enough to get me over, digging my heels into his back as my mouth hangs open, neither of us daring to make a sound.

"Jacob are you in here"

My brothers voice rings out. My boyfriend lifts his head giving me a panicked look as he tries to regain his breathing.

"Yeah"

"Oh, well come back downstairs or were starting the next game without you"

"I will"

He answers before listening for the footsteps walk away. He turns his attention back to me and I run my hands through his now messy hair in an attempt to fix it. Jacob leaves a slow, passionate kiss on my lips as he pulls out and we both get redressed.

""That was amazing"

He compliments and I agree. He pecks my lips one more time and opens the bathroom door.

"I love you"

He says quietly and I respond the same before he sneaks back downstairs.

Christmas break is in just 4 days, can I get a hallelujah🎄🎄🎄 ~Bianca