A Little Different Part 2

This was requested so enjoy!

"Jacob you'll do amazing"

You smile running a hand through his hair to relax him.

"Y-Y/n what if-"

You cut him off kissing his lips gently.

"You won't, stop stressing"

He sighs.

"What would I do without you"

He chuckles.

"Stress"

You state bluntly making both of you laugh as you reach his class.

"Love you"

You say gently pecking his lips.

"Love you too"

He says back as you part ways. You were hoping he would remember everything you said because his class was giving oral reports, and those never went well for him. Heck oral reports never go well for anyone, but even though his anxiety wasn't always as bad, oral reports freaked him out. You tried your best to calm him down earlier, but through your class it was the only thing on your mind.

~~~

The mellow conversation tones of the people around you in the hallway were interrupted by speedy footsteps approaching. You close your locker to be met with a distraught looking Jacob.

"Y/n it was horrible everyone was looking at me and I kept stuttering and I saw people whispering about me and I know they're making fun of me because of their faces and someone's phone went off in the middle of presentation and my teacher kept asking me questions and I was standing up there forever and everyone probably thinks I-I'm an idiot now a-and I looked s-so s-stupid"

His voice cracks as he speaks in one breath getting more frantic as his words ran on. You dry the tears threatening to spill from his eyes and pull him into a hug, feeling his head nuzzle into the crook of your neck.

"You did your best J, people are stupid and you don't have to listen to them"

You rub his back in an attempt to comfort him.

"I'm such a freak, I don't know why your still with me"

He mumbles into your neck. You lift his head, your emotions everywhere.

"Because I love you, and your not a freak"

"Your the only one who thinks that, people say stuff like that all the time right in front of me as if I can't hear"

Your eyes shift from side to side, taking in his appearance.

"They talk about you too, how nice it is that you put up with me, or how brave you must be-"

"Who said that to you"

This time a different emotion surfacing, anger.

"Everyone, does it matter"

"Jacob, who"

He shifts his eyes to someone behind you, and across the hallway your gaze fell on Loren and Ariel at her locker. With a more determined expression on your face you find yourself walking over there.

"Oh hey Y/n we were just talking about you"

Loren says.

"Yeah I would appreciate if you would stop doing that, and while your at it you and whoever else is doing it can stop verbally bullying my boyfriend! He goes through so much every day and for you to make his life worse is completely unnecessary! Jacob is the sweetest, kindest, most loving person and you would know that if you spent any amount of time with him! He doesn't deserve the way you treat him! I think it would be smart for you to quit while your ahead, because when you mess with him you mess with me! Got it?!"

You rant angrily before turning and walking back to your locker without waiting for a response. Jacobs eyes don't leave you as you pick your backpack up from off the floor next to him and take his hand to leave.

"You didn't have to do that"

Jacob says as you lead him towards your car.

"Yes I did, people can't treat you like that and think it's ok"

You feel a pullback on your arm making you stop and turn to look at him. He gives you a knowing look.

"Your speedwalking, you only speedwalk when your mad"

You sigh. There's no point in hiding things from him, he notices everything and you couldn't lie to him.

"I just wish I could do more"

He shakes his head and pulls you closer.

"You stood up for me, that's more than anyone's done...ever"

He pulls you into yet another hug.

"I love you J, don't let anyone make you think otherwise"

You feel him smile into your neck.

"Believe me Y/n, I know"

Fun fact: I wrote this while sitting next to my mom😂😂😂~Bianca