Fake News

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!

Your doorbell kept ringing as you tried and failed to eat some snacks in peace. There was only one person who rings your doorbell like that.

"Hello Jacob"

You sigh as you let him in.

"Damn someone's not excited to see me"

He chuckles deeply as you share a quick kiss on the lips.

"I'm hungry"

You say sitting at the kitchen counter and reoccupying yourself with the sub you had been previously trying to eat.

"Well you eat I'll talk"

He says, turning another of the counter barstools so he could face you.

"This isn't really easy to explain"

He starts but in all honestly you were more concentrated on the first bite of your sandwich you had just taken.

"I known that it's hard being together sometimes, especially on social media. But I just want you to know that I love you, and that's never gonna change. I'll always be here even when I'm away one tour or something. I also want you to know that your not alone, I've been doing everything I can to make it stop but people are cruel. I don't know what else to do at this point, but if you could just not break up with me that would be great"

As this point you were beyond confused, as shown by the eyebrow that had been raised for the past few minutes. You finish the bite of sandwich you were eating and then take a long swig of your iced tea before finally saying something.

"Jacob that was really sweet and all, but what the hell are you talking about"

Now it was his turn to look confused.

"You don't know, hasn't anyone been tagging you in hate posts"

You shrug your shoulders nonchalantly and take another sip of your drink.

"Wait wait wait, so your telling me no one's sending you threats"

You almost spit out the iced tea in your mouth out of laughter.

"Who told you that"

You chuckle.

"Doesn't matter"

He says redirecting his eyes to the floor. You cup his cheeks in your hands so he has to look at you.

"I was never planning on breaking up with you Jacob, I don't know who told you I was but they lied. I love you too by the way"

He smiles slipping off the chair and standing in front of you. Even just standing regularly he was way taller. Jacob pulls you into a meaningful hug to which you return, taking in his scent as well.

"I love you"

You mumble into his sweatshirt.

I swear to god if anyone comments "YoU cAn WeAr My SwEaTsHiRt"

"I love you too"

He says back kissing the top of your head.

"You can eat now"

He chuckles as you get back to your food and strike up a basic conversation.

I'm literally rapid publishing a bunch of drafts that I started just so I can get to part 100 considering I have a special episode coming out then.~ 🤫🤫🤫Bianca