Groups Part 7

When we left off you went to the kitchen to help your mom.

The party was coming to a close. Your parents went out for drinks with some of the other adults, and everyone else had left besides Jacob. You go back to see him laying on his back across your couch. He looked like he was struggling with something.

"Hi"

You chuckle getting on top of him, and resting your forehead against his.

"Don't do that"

He whispers pecking your lips.

"Why not"

You ask, suddenly widening your eyes when you feel the reason why poking your inner thigh.

"That's why"

He whispers seductively, resting both hands on your butt. You lean in pressing your lips together in a passionate kiss. He flips over, continuing the kiss as his plump, wet lips, make their way down your neck. You continue your makeout before stopping for air.

"Don't start something you can't finish babygirl"

"Oh I can finish it"

You smirk making him do the same.

The second you say that your front door opens and you hear the faint accents of your grandparents walking in. You both sigh and he gets off you, as your grandparents walk into the living room.

"Ciao Jacob"
Hi Jacob

Your grandma says.

"Ciao"
Hi

He answers back making you smile a bit. He checks the time on his phone.

"I should go, it's late"

You nod, walking him to the door. He pulls you into a warm hug, resting his head on top of yours. He kisses your forehead.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

He kisses your lips again before leaving. You sigh in happiness, unable to think of how your life could get any better.

Hey everyone! This is the last episode of this series. I know it was short but I couldn't really think of any other way to end it, and more updates are coming soon. 💖💖💖~ Bianca