Part 45

Hahahahaha I was uncreative with the title but it doesn't matter because tomorrow I turn 15 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎉🎊🎉🎉🎂🎊😅😅

"And then he tried to steal the ball from me but I was all like sike nah you trick @$$ b*tch, and I dunked the ball over his head like a real baller y'know. But the funny thing is that he wasn't even ready for when my backup came and stole the game by 3 points, but hey what can I say. That's what happens when you challenge Aaron Melloul to a basketball playoff-"

"Aaron as interesting as this story is and I really don't understand how you managed to say all that in one breath, I'm trying to do my work, and could you get your arm off my desk"

You interrupt him as he was currently having a one sided conversation with you about the 1 on 1 basketball game he played on Saturday.

"But-"

"For real, like can't you see I'm trying to do my algebra"

Luna now joins in the conversation.

"B*tch your not even in this team!"

He snaps making her roll her eyes.

"Now as I was saying-"

"NO!"

The majority of the class yells.

"Whatever"

He rolls his eyes finally removing his arm from your desk and going back to work. You couldn't help laughing at your friend though. Just one of those people.

Beep

The bell for the end of the period rang and you couldn't be more happy. You and Aaron had been planning to go to the movies for weeks now, and the day was finally here.

"You put on quite a show in class today"

You comment as the two of you walk along the lockers on your way out of school.

"What can I say, I'm a people perso-"

Aaron gets violently shoved into a locker before he could finish his joke. You gasp, helping your friend up and not letting go of his hand.

"Oh my bad didn't see you there"

Silas, one of the biggest jerks in your school jokes, the rest of his popular friends laughing as well.

"Leave him alone Silas"

You say angrily, as the two of you start walking away. You feel a pullback on your arm, making both of you stumble backwards a little.

"And what are you gonna do about it shortstack"

You open your mouth to say something, but nothing comes out.

"That's what I thought"

He smirks arrogantly, whispering something to one of his friends.

"Your kinda hot, too bad your a prude though"

"Leave them alone Silas"

A deep voice that you didn't recognize until you turned around said out of nowhere. Jacob. One  of Silas's friends.

I don't remember ever googling Millie Bobby Brown when I looked up this picture of Jacob yet she continues to show up in the search results

I don't remember ever googling Millie Bobby Brown when I looked up this picture of Jacob yet she continues to show up in the search results...😤🙄🤔

Awww look how cute he is, sorry I'll stop now

Jk I lied to you but seriously

I think the question we should all be asking is 14 or 41, I could believe either

I think the question we should all be asking is 14 or 41, I could believe either. Ok let's get back on track here.

"What did you just say"

Silas gets in Jacobs face with an evident attitude. Jacob steps up to him as well.

"I said leave them alone, and apologize while your at it"

Silas goes to swing wildly at Jacob, who dodges the hit and pins him to a nearby locker, fists against his chest.

"Know your place Sartorius"

Silas growls in anger.

"Don't cross your lines and I won't cross mine"

"Whatever"

Silas says, pushing Jacob away and walking off with the other members of the squad.

"Thanks"

Aaron says, giving Jacob a fist bump.

"Aren't you two friends"

You ask skeptically.

"Yeah, and I deeply regret that"

You chuckle.

"Welp I'm gonna go now, pick you up at 7 Y/n"

Aaron yells, swiftly walking off.

"Wait Aaron!"

He leaves you there unsure of what to do.

"Date?"

Jacob asks, a little more interested than he should be.

"No"

You chuckle.

"We're going to see Deadpool 2"

"As friends?"

"Um yes...is that a problem"

He smirks.

"Not at all, I was just wondering so it wouldn't be weird when I ask you out"

Your jaw mentally drops to the floor. WTF is happening.

"If your not busy Friday night do you maybe wanna go-"

"Yes"

You say before he could finish.

"Cool"

He smiles, about to walk away. 

"Oh and I'm sorry about Silas, if he bothers you again let me know"

He smiles before walking off in the direction of the weight room.

"Some day"

You think to yourself as you walk out of school. You suddenly feel someone's arm latch around yours.

"I want all the details"

Aaron says in a hilarious girl voice that makes you laugh as the two of you make your way home.

Here's a quick update, I have sooo many chapters I want to publish, but I don't have the motivation to finish them. It'll literally be like one sentence until the end and I can't come up with anything to write. I don't even know anymore. Guess who's turning 15 tomorrow 🎊🎉🎂~ Bianca