Taco Bell Part 2

~Thursday~

You were currently at your locker between classes getting your chemistry stuff when you looked up to see Joey a few lockers away. He smiles at you weakly which you return giving the look you needed to talk. You close your locker and walk over to him as he closes his.

"Hey Y/n"

"About Jacob-"

"It's ok...he had the balls to do what I never did"

"But-"

"He's gotten so annoying about it though, he's always rubbing it in my face"

"I feel so bad"

"You wanna make it up to me"

He smirks while throwing an arm around your shoulder as you walk to class.

"What do you want"

"A date with you today"

"I don't know"

"It's fine, go out with me today and Jacob tomorrow, then you can decide who you like better"

He explains as you walk in to chemistry and sit down. The eyes burning into your heads were probably Jacob considering how since you agreed to go on 1 date with him, he suddenly thinks your dating.

"Jacobs staring could burn holes through the back of my head"

"Ignore him he's just jealous of our relationship"

We're not in a relationship

You think to yourself as class starts.

~The bell rings~

Finally school is over and you had just gotten all your stuff from your locker. As you were closing your locker someone hugged you from behind.

"Hey beautiful"

"Hi Jacob"

You say with a little less enthusiasm than usual.

"What are you up to later"

"Busy"

"I asked what not how"

"Stuff"

You answer starting to make your way out of school.

"You and Joey seemed pretty friendly in chemistry"

"Because were friends"

"Quit being stupid and tell me what's wrong"

You sigh turning around to face him.

"It's nothing really..."

He gives you a look.

"I-I kinda have to go on this date with Joey later"

You say really fast.

"What!?!"

"Jacob please calm do-"

"Where the hell is he!!!"

Jacob storms off in the direction of his locker and you could hear them shouting at each other.

What have I done

~Later~

You were sitting at home finishing your calculus homework when the doorbell rang.

This better not be who I think this is.

You go downstairs and open the door.

"Oh my god Joey!"