Special Guest Part 2

You guys requested it so here it is.

"Hey look that's me!"

You say excitedly as you walk past a poster of you, Jacob, Hunter, and Loren on the inside display of an H&M.

"Your cute"

Jacob chuckles squeezing your hand, which he had been holding as you walked around the mall. Jacob had insisted on going to the mall to "spoil you" which you immediately refused, but he insisted you go.

"Are you gonna tell me why we're here now"

You ask as you approach the food court.

"Y/n the homie!"

You look to your right and see all your friends at a table together.

"I'll let them explain for you"

Jacob laughs as you go over and hug everyone. You end up sitting between Loren and Jacob as you all catch up on your lives.

"Ooo Jacob brought his girlfriend"

Hunter teases.

"You know it"

Jacob answers kissing your forehead.

"Awwww!"

Everyone says making you blush. You start breaking off into your side conversations, but from time to time you and Jacob would look at each other and then look away blushing.

"Their relationship is the cutes thing ever"

Ariel starts.

"I know right, like find me a Jacob"

You chuckle to yourself, as they start having a deep conversation about makeup. You didn't wanna be involved considering you hardly wore any. You were thinking of talking to Jacob, but from what you could hear he was in a heated debate about who was the best at fortnite. Instead you check your phone. You were texting a hometown friend when you started getting notifications from Instagram.

Here we go again

You roll your eyes as you open the app and check your dms.

"You don't deserve Jacob"
"Your so ugly why is Jacob even dating you"
"Stop using Jacob for fame"
"Back off my man b*tch"

You were so used to getting these kinds of messages they didn't even affect you anymore. You usually only read them when you were bored so you could laugh at the spelling mistakes.

"Y/n"

"Huh"

"I asked if you wanted to come get froyo"

Brandon, Luna, and Ari were standing.

"Uh sure"

You get up and walk off with them.

~Meanwhile~

Your phone was still going off with notifications.

"Y/n must be popular"

Loren laughs. Jacob looks over at your phone to see a bunch of Instagram logos popping up.