Power

Warning this is very long.

"Thanks Bails"

You say to the guy working the glass elevator you just got out of. You were currently on your way to see your boyfriend Jacob at work. And when I say downtown I mean waaaaaaaaay downtown. Let's just say that Jacob doesn't have the most normal (or legal) profession.

He's so extra

You think to yourself as you walk down the long polished hallway where his office was. You've visited Jacob at work multiple times, but never at night, and never alone. Today he insisted on the exact opposite. You knock on the tall doors in front his office.

"Come in"

His familiar voice says.

You open the door and walk in letting it close behind you as you make your way over to the chair in front his desk.

"Hi J-"

"Sit"

He interrupts you in the stern monotone voice he used to talk to other people in his "profession". Whenever he was like this your best bet was to say nothing...

 Whenever he was like this your best bet was to say nothing

"What the actually f*ck is this"

He shows you a picture of you and a friend of yours...(use your imagination)

(use your imagination)

"Really Jacob"

"Yes really are you gonna answer or not"

"Where'd you even find that it's so old"

"I'm the most powerful gang leader in Los Angeles, I think I could find a picture of my girlfriend and the little brother of the guy I've been trying to wipe out for months now if I wanted to!"

"Wait you know Tyler"

"His older brother is the one responsible for all the home break-ins in our city"

"Wait Tylers family is part of a gang"
You exclaim in shock.

"Just his older brother, try to keep up Y/n"