Hero

Hi everyone! I felt like writing something a little less romantic and more like...well sad. It's not that sad I don't think but just be warned.

"You get the beeeeeeest of both worlds"

Your little sister Daisy sings the Hannah Montana theme song as she dances in your full length mirror. Despite her being half your age, you were still really close. You join in singing into your hair brush as you help her finish getting ready.

"Y/n I wanna do American Idol"

She smiles.

"You can audition when your older"

"Audition?"

"You have to go sing for people and they decide if your good enough to be a star"

You explain while brushing out her hair.

"Am I a star"

She asks looking at you in the mirror. You look back at her.

"Of course you are"

Her small arms reach around your neck and she kisses your cheek.

"I love you Y/n, your my favorite sister"

"I'm your only sister Daisy, but I love you too"

You laugh as the two of you admire your outfits in the mirror...

"We're killing it Dais"

"Killing what"

"It's an expression, it means we look good"

"Oooooooooh"

She says which makes you both laugh.

"My two favorite ladies"

You hear a voice say from your doorway.

"JACOB"

Daisy screams running towards him and giving him a bear hug which he returns, lifting her off the ground. Daisy started rambling about something, and you could tell he didn't understand her but he pretended to. You couldn't help but smile at how good he was with her. When he put her down, he gave you a hug.