Groups Part 3

Lemme tell you how this lady hit me in the shoulder with her purse and she didn't even apologize...deep breaths...deep breaths 🤨😤😤🤯🤬

"Uuuuuugh"

Jacob lets out a loud groan staring at his calculus book. You were currently studying for an upcoming math test in your room. You were on your bed laying on your stomach, and Jacob felt the need to lay across you.

"Jacob seriously I wanna go get a snack"

"I'm the only snack you need babygirl"

He winks at you making you laugh but roll your eyes.

"Seriously though"

"I'm not getting up"

"Stubborn"

You mutter under your breath. You both returned to silence and go back to studying.

~Jacob~

I can't get what Blake said off my mind. The guys were talking about sex a couple days ago and I'm the only one who hasn't...Well I have but not with Y/n. I would rather not complicate things with her anymore than they are, but I can't help thinking about it. I mean is that really the only way to show how much I love her. Ugggh I'm gonna regret this.

"Y/n"

"Yes Jacob"

She answers sweetly without turning around. I hesitate but there's no going back now.

"Have you...have you had sex yet"

She stops reading. I could tell by the way she reacted that my question frustrated her.

"Well...n-no"

She finally answers.

"Would you want to...ever...with me"

She hesitates again. 

"I-I think so"

"...Oh"

Was all I answered. Sh*t I just made things awkward.

~Back to regular P.O.V~

"I'll be back"

You say attempting to slide out from under him before he lets you up completely. You kinda speed walk away knowing you made it too obvious. You rush down the hall to your bathroom and sigh looking at yourself in the mirror.

~Jacob~

I messed up...bad...I've gotta talk to her

~Back to regular~

"Dammit why am I so awkward"

You think out loud brushing a stand of hair off your face.

"Jacob probably thinks I'm an idiot"

You complain to no one staring at the floor.

"I can personally tell you Jacob doesn't think that at all"

He walks in hugging you from behind.

"I shouldn't have brought it up"

"It's okay... I just never really thought about it"

There was a silence before you spoke up again.

"Do you think about it"

"I-I mean I have...but I'm not saying we have to"

"I love you Jacob it's just-"

"That's all I need princess, we don't have to rush into anything"