Power Part 7

Requests are in! Power is the first story I will be updating. When we left off you were making plans to track down your best friend.

"So say this friend of yours was a snake, which by the way I'm like 85% sure she is, what could she possibly have to gain from taking you out"

Marco strategises while driving back to headquarters using the back roads.

"It's weird, I don't actually know too much about her personal life. We haven't talked as much since I started dating..."

"That's it"

Jacob starts.

"She knows someone on the other side but who...friend, boyfriend-"

Blake questions

"I think one time I heard her mention an Alejandro-"

You start but get cut off

"Alejandro Benavides"

The three of them say in unison.

"Who in the what know"

"He's leader of the Chino Cougars, one of the last threatening gangs in California"

Jacob explains.

"So she's helping him, but what has he been giving her?"

"It's possible they're dating"

Marco suggests.

"Alejandro is ruthless, more than me even, he uses people to get what he wants"

Jacob says.

"So now what"

You ask.

"Sounds to me like it's time for a good old fashioned stake out"

Blake chuckles, as the four of you make plans. Later that evening you all met up outside of the headquarters.

"Did everyone do what they were supposed to do"

Jacob asks in a hushed town. You all agree.

"Good, everyone in"

You get into the stealthy black car they were using to go undercover, making sure you weren't being followed, before Marco set off for one of the many parts of town your boyfriend shouldn't be caught dead in. He stares straight ahead as Marco pulls into a dark parking lot across the street from a seemingly harmless building.

"Here were are, stay low boss were in Cougar territory"

Marco says.

"Deep Cougar territory"

Blake adds as you all grab your binoculars and check out the scenes. You had been carefully studying the logo on some of the cougar jackets. It looked familiar but you couldn't quite put a finger on it. You say there for two hours waiting for anything to happen.

"This was pointless, I'm going home"

Blake exclaims.

"No it wasn't"

You answer staring out the window.

"Um Y/n, with all do respect you don't-"

"Look!"

Jacob leans over your shoulder to look out the window, while Marco and Blake look through the front. Right across the street outside the hideout were your targets.

Alejandro: