Groups Part 5

Hi guys! When we left off you were on your way to save Aaron. Let's get it 😂 oh also schools canceled due to weather 🤪🤪.

You drove slowly and quietly, unsure of what to expect as you pulled up to the old factory building on the pier. You grab your rope cutters and quietly get out the car, not bothering to lock it, in fear they would hear you. You sneak around looking for any sign of him, until you see a window with light in it. You sneak over and stand on your tiptoes, so you can see what's going on.

Jacob would kill both of us if he knew I was doing this

Aaron was sitting tied up on the floor, no one around. You knock on the window as quietly as you can until he looks up. His expression lightens but he signals with his head to a guy sleeping in a chair, probably a guard. You ignore it and sneak over to Aaron.

"You have no idea how happy I am to see you"

He whispers smiling

"Thank god your not dead, you have explaining to do"

You respond cutting the ropes as quietly as possible. He stretches his arms and legs out so he could regain feeling in time to run.

"Now what"

"We're gonna have to run, but I still can't feel my legs"

"I'll help you, we've gotta get out of here"

You both stand up slowly checking to make sure the coast is clear. Aaron rests his arm around your shoulder, leaning some of his weight on you as you start quietly crossing the floor. You eventuality made it back outside.

"I think I'm good now"

He lets go of you and stretches once again, this time regaining feeling.

"Let's go"

You say quietly

~Bang Bang~

You turn quickly to see three men holding guns. Immediately you break into a sprint, Aaron right on your tail. They sprint after you, but you and Aaron had a head start. He starts running towards the drivers seat.

"Aaron what are you-"

"Trust me, your gonna want me to drive"

You both get in quickly and he hits the gas cutting corners like crazy. They continued to fire at you until they gave up chasing you on foot. Eventually you were back on a main road with more people.

"Oh my god"

"I told you Y/n, I'm bad news"

"Your a good person Aaron, you know it and I know it"

"Your a real friend you know"

"Yeah...I know"

"Did you bring my snack"

You laugh and hand him a bag of Doritos. The rest of the night went normally. Aaron explained what happened as he drove to his house, and then you took over the wheel to drive yourself home.

~Monday~

It was finally Monday. You knew this upcoming weekend would be fun. What you didn't know was how you were going to hide the graze mark on your arm from having a bullet fly past you.