another chance (part three)

You guys start heading toward the camp. You followed Maggie and Floyd, but you protected them as well. You had two arch angels try to kill you since your incident with the one that cut your neck, but none that slowed you guys down.

About twenty minutes passed until Maggie spoke.

"We have to go through this cave." Maggie pointed to a cave about twenty feet away from you guys.

"Is that the only way?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, if you want to walk for two more days without rest, we have to go up that mountain." Floyd suggests.

Obviously, you guys chose the cave, but you guys had to be really careful. Monsters were in there. Every corner. Ones you have never seen and ones that you have never defeated.

You all grab a flashlight from Floyd's backpack. Dean leads by opening the door with a gun in his hand. You only had a angel blade so you had to be careful.

Sam and Dean led the way, with you and Cas behind them, with Maggie and Floyd in the middle of you four, like a little shield.

Maggie goes up by Dean and looks at scattered bones. She sighs.

"Don't look at that." You whisper, placing your hand on her shoulder and give her a little push onwards.

You all reach a opening in the cave. No monsters yet, but that's what you were afraid of. They all might just come at once. Hopefully, none.

"Okay, now what?" Dean asks, looking at Floyd.

"Dean, watch out!" Maggie yells.

Before any of you guys reacted, something came out of the darkness and attacked Dean.

You all stepped in, but you guys were all thrown across the room. One hell of what ever that thing was. Taking down all six of us.

You got up, but all of a sudden more started to pop up. You saw one go after Cas, one after Floyd and Maggie and one after Sam.

You ran up, trying to stop them, but it was useless. They threw you back, landing in harms way of three more. They grabbed you and pulled you away from the rest.

You looked, and they seemed like they were vampire zombies.

You fought like hell to get away, but they were too strong. They cut you, they bruised you and they broke something on you because you couldn't move a muscle.

In a blurry eye, you saw that the rest of them were accomplishing killing them. You saw Sam kill one and none were around him, so you yelled his name out desperately.

"Sam!" You screamed.

"Y/N!" Sam raced towards you, but was put back right back in his place. They were too strong.

"Sammy!" You yelled again. This time, with tears coming down your face and a sting on your neck.

One of them bit you and it hurt like a bitch. You see dirt going into your eye while the monster was dragging you.

"Y/N!" You hear Sammy and Dean yelled, but it was too late. That was the last thing you'll ever hear again.

*DEANS POV*

"Y/N!" You yelled. You ran towards the alley, but you felt Cas stop you with all of his power.

"It's too late, Dean. She's gone." Cas says, with his voice cracking.

"No. No!" Sammy runs up to you.

"We have to go get her." Your voice was weakened with all the tears you were letting out.

"No." Cas says. "As much as you want to, you'll die too." Cas says to you and Sammy.

You had to continue on, you and Sammy.

"Oh god." Sammy puts his hands over his mouth and cries.

"It's okay, Sam." You hug Sam. "She's with Dad now."

As you were hugging Sam, you saw Cas break down in some tears as well. You knew Cas loved Y/N. With all of his love he could share, most of it was to Y/N. They had a connection no one could break.

"We have to go. More are coming." Floyd picks up his backpack and you guys all follow him out of the cave successfully, but without one Winchester.