the heros journey (y/n version part two)

On your way to Garths house, Dean was driving the impala and spoke, "I'm telling you, guys, we're cursed." Dean in a surely way tells you and Sam.

"We're not cursed, Dean. We're just having a bad day." Sam assures.

"No. No, no, no. This is – This is more than just a no good, very bad day, okay?" Dean shot.

"Chuck must've boned us before he left, you know?" You reminded your brothers. "Or maybe some of that crap you brought back from Rowena's went sideways."

"'Cause this? I mean-" You scoffed, "this is not normal."

You sneezed into your sleeve, having it be wet and goopy. You grimaced at it. "Oh, okay that's gross."

"Dude-" Dean turned back, revealing a sick you in the back and made a disgusted face.

"Sorry, look, just-Okay, listen. Cass is in Heaven seeing if they know where Chuck went or anything.." You reminded them but Dean interrupts you.

"Oh, yeah, 'cause angels, they're always really happy to help." Dean shoots in a sarcastic tone.

"And I'm sick, and you got a ticket. It happens. We'll deal, we-" Suddenly, the engine of the car begins to struggle to work and Dean looked at his car keys in the engine.

"What's going on? What're you doing?" Sam questioned in an anxious tone.

"I don't know. No, no, baby, don't do this to me. Don't do this to me." Dean grunts as he keeps on turning his keys in the ignition.

"No, no, no, no, no. No, baby- baby, please don't do this. Seriously? Oh, come on!"

The engine keeps on struggling to turn on and the timing belt began to screech. The engine finally gave out.

Dean bangs his hand on the steering wheel.

"Yeah, normal." You mumbled under your breath. Dean turned to you, eyes narrowed. "Sorry." You tucked in your lips, trying not to laugh.

Sam, you and Dean get out of the car and start walking to Garths house that's about ten miles up the road. A dog starts to bark in the distance.

**
Arriving at Garths house, Dean, Sam and you walk up his doorstep and Dean rings the doorbell.

"Hey! There they are. Come in." Garth moved out of the way to gesture you three to come in.

"Garth." You greeted, walking in, followed by your two brothers behind you.

"Hey, hey." Garth gestured over to you, "Come here, you."

"Oh, oh, I'm sick. Sorry." You smiled awkwardly.

"Oh." Sam gave Garth a quick hug and he turns over towards Dean, "You-" Garth hugged Dean.

"Okay. Still a hugger, huh?" Dean joked.

"You know it. You smell so good." Garth complimented Dean and he tugged away from Garth.

"And we're done." Dean cleared his throat.

"What took you guys so long?" Garth questioned.

"We, uh -- W-We had to walk." Sam stuttered.

"Yeah, car broke down about ten miles back. I think it's the plugs." Dean explained.

"Really?"

"Yeah, we're having a super normal day." Dean turned to you and raised his eyebrows.

"Okay. Well, no worries. We'll fix you up." Garth mentioned and suddenly one of Garths kid came in.

"Daddy, the twins are still hungry."