deadly accidents (part two)

You woke up by the light hitting your eyes and you saw that Dean was gone. You shot up immediately, seeing an empty bed next to you as well.

You uncovered yourself and got up, getting dressed as fast as you could. You slipped on black jeans, a black tee shirt that belonged to Dean and a flannel that was Sams. You always took their clothes because they were more comfy than yours.

You slipped on combat boots and tied your messy hair into a bun. There was a buffet across the street, so you decided to try there.

Walking out of the motel room, you see a familiar trench coat standing there, staring right at you. Cas.

"What are you doing here?" You questioned him, walking over to him.

"Sam and Dean called." Cas simply answered. You stared at him in confusion.

"We got it." You nodded to him, a little offended that they called Cas.

"I would like to hear that from Sam and Dean, Y/N." Cas demanded you. You glanced at him, surprised that he sassed you.

"What, you don't trust me? Of course you don't. Sam and Dean don't trust me so why would my guardian angel?" You sarcastically shot at Cas and walked away from him but he softly grabbed your arm to stop you.

"Y/N, you know I trust you, it's just-"

"What?" You questioned, staring into his eyes waiting for a honest answer.

"Y/N-"

"Exactly. If you don't mind, I'm going to go find my brothers." You smiled sarcastically at him and stormed away, shaking your head.

The buffet was only across the street so you jay-walked across the street to get there before Cas would. You rushed into the buffet, seeing that Cas was already there.

Shit, you forgot he is an angel.

"Guys, what the hell?" You approach them as they are stuffing their face with pancakes and Dean was on his second helping on his pie.

"We didn't want to wake you, Y/N." Dean muffled, spitting out some pie.

"Don't bs me, Dean. I know you guys want to get rid of me." You crossed your arms, knowing exactly why they left in such a hurry.

"What are you talking about?" Sam asked, acting dumb.

"Ever since I came back from Hell, I haven't been the same and you guys just want to ditch me." Your voice screeched as you pointed to the three of them, trying not to cry.

"That is not true." Cas butted in.

"I'm sorry but Hell changed me and I don't know if it was for the better or worse." You sighed, turning your back towards them.

"Y/N-"

All of a sudden, you feel a cold presence. You shivered, covering your arms with your hands.

"Did you guys feel that?" You asked Sam, Dean and Cas, who by their facial expressions, did not feel that. They were looking at you like you were crazy.

"See? Stop giving me that look! There is something not right-"

Suddenly, the buffet immediately had plates flying in the air and frightening the customers. The lights started to switch on and off. Screams from customers filled the room and you knew exactly what was happening. Lucifer.

"Oh no." You whispered to yourself with bug eyed eyes, hyperventilating.

"What? What is it, Y/N?" Sam questioned you with anxiety.