Flashbacks

This imagine takes place in the past, and the readers mind is having a flashback. You were eleven years old. Sam and Dean were in high school and it was a rainy, stormy night.

***fifteen years earlier***

"I can't sleep, Sammy." You wined to Sam. Sam was up on his bed doing his homework while you just barged in, closing the door behind you. You climbed into his tall bed. Seeing you struggle, he pulls you up into his bed.

"Because of the storm?" He asked you, picking you up and placing you on his lap. You nodded slightly, tucking your little head in his side.

As the storm would hit, you'd get scared and tuck yourself in tighter to Sam. You covered yourself and Sam up with the sheets and watched Sam while he did his homework.

"That looks hard." You say, looking at the paper that was in front of you and Sam.

"It's Algebra." Sam tells you.

"Go to hell, Dad!" You hear your eldest brother Dean who was fifteen scream in the hallway, making your head perk up from Sams side from the noise.

"Dean, don't talk to me that way!" Your dad yells back at Dean and all of a sudden, you hear a slamming of Deans door.

"Come on, Dean. Don't be like this." You hear your moms voice speak in beg, but all you heard was silence after that and some whispering from your mom and dad.

You then uncovered yourself from the sheets and tried to get out of Sams bed, but you feel a arm pull you back in.

"Just let it be, Y/N." He sets you back right where you were from the beginning. You sigh, continuing to 'help' Sam with his homework.

***

"Okay, Y/N. Time to go back to bed." You were interrupted by your focus on Sams homework by your mom, picking you up from Sams bed. She places you over her shoulders walking you out of the room. Sam gives you a little wave goodbye and you smiled from it.

As your mom was walking you to your room, she sets you down and kneels down to your level.

"Sorry you had to hear that, sweetheart." She apologized for Deans and your dads fight, caressing your brownish hair. You look down at your little hands and started to play with them.

"It's okay. I just wish they didn't fight as often." You spoke, voice filled with sadness.

"I wish they didn't either." She answers back, standing up and glanced over at Deans black door. She then takes your little hands by his and leads you back to your room.

"Wait, I have to brush my teeth!" You squeal, running past your mom and heading towards the bathroom.

"Alright, after place yourself back in your bed and don't get up again!" She yells to you.

You nod to your mom and close the bathroom door. You reach for your My Little Pony toothbrush and put the toothpaste on it and start to brush. You hum to yourself Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and scrub the back of your teeth and then the front. You then hear a knock on the door.

"Come in." Your immature voice speaks, revealing in the door Dean.

"Oh, sorry. I'll wait." Dean backs up from the door and starts to walk back to his room.