secrets for freedom

"We have you right where we want you." You evilly smirked at Crowley as you, your two brothers and Cas had him held hostage back at the bunker. You lowered yourself to his level and tried with all your strength to intimidate the hell out of Crowley.

"Oh please, love. You think this is going to hold me?" He grinned as he glanced down, revealing he had devil handcuffs. Handcuffs that took away his powers.

"Oh, I think they will." You scoffed out of laugher and lifted yourself back to normal level.

"Darling, I think we got off on the wrong foot, didn't we?" Crowley tried to get on your 'good' side, but you knew it was never going to happen.

"Look, Sam and Dean made me watch over you. Dean said we should've just ended your life but I'm just too nice." You glared at him.

"Moose and Giraffe want me dead? That's the first time I'm hearing of this." Crowley sarcastically becomes surprised.

You shoot Crowley a annoyed grimace and rolled your eyes. "Pathetic."

"Come on, darling. Why don't you just let me out of these chains and we can chat like adults." Crowley tucked out his lower lip, 'begging.'

"Oh, I'm sorry. You're uncomfortable? Now you know how it feels!" You raised your voice to him to get it through his mind that you're in charge.

"Ah, fine. You're in charge." He finally gives in.

"Good that we came to a neutral agreement." You smiled widely, having it disappear from your face quickly.

"So, hows you Winchester's? Still saving the world?" Crowley tried to make small talk and it was actually working. You didn't know how long Sam and Dean might take to get back from helping Cas.

"God, I should've fought harder to not look over you." You groaned to yourself quietly. You sighed, "We are doing just fine, until you came." You glared at Crowley.

"You're stubborn, you know that?" Crowley informed you, shaking his shackles harshly. He groaned.

"Yeah? Tell me something I don't know." You shot at him. You pulled out your phone and called Cas.

"Where are you guys?" You questioned in worry, not being able to take another minute with him.

"We're on our way, Y/N. Just stay put." Cas's voice calmed you down a little.

"Hurry." You hung up the phone. You sighed into the phone, hitting it with your palm.

"Trouble in paradise?" Crowleys voice ruins your quiet moment.

"What do you mean?" You questioned him, actually curious what he meant.

"Being in love with a angel. That must be hard." Crowley blew out air, eyes widening.

"What?" You squealed. "You have some imagination there in your twisted mind." You bursted out laughing and turned your back towards Crowley and widened your eyes, knowing he's onto you. Getting rid of your facial expressions, you turned back to him.

"It's too obvious, love." Crowley sits back comfortably in the wooden chair.

"I don't know what your are talking about. Sure me and Cas are close but I don't love him like that. He's my guardian angel." You scoffed awkwardly.

"Tell it what you must, darlin." Crowley winked.

"Even if I did, I would never admit it to you." You snorted.

"Why?" Crowley asked, really wondering.

"Because it's none of your business, anyway. I don't trust you." You shot back.