Memory loss

"Please, don't." You plead to the demon who was towering over you, making it clear that he was in charge. You were on the floor with blood running down your nose and your eyes filled with blurry vision.

The demon captured you while you were alone at the bunker waiting for Sam and Dean to return from getting clues from a hunt you three were doing. He took you to an abandoned barn where it looked no one was lived in for quite some time now.

Without a warning, he punched you again, having everything just turn worse. You were surprised you haven't lost your vision yet. As you faced towards the ground with your head on the floor, he then man handled you to stand up.

Having the little vision you had left, you saw his eyes turn black, revealing his devil side. He then all of a sudden then used his powers and shoved you to the wall, hard. You groaned in pain and then you felt his cold finger place on your forehead, erasing all the memories you had of your childhood, Dean and Sam. Everything. Then when he was finished you fell to the floor again. Everything went black.

**
You woke up confused. Not knowing how you got here, who you were really. All you knew was your first name. Y/N. You got up with your feet tumbling and you saw that a figure was standing in the darkness, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. You squinted your eyes and studied the body that then all of a sudden started to move. He then was revealed from the dark.

"Hi." You simply say. The man doesn't say a word.

"It worked." He quietly mumbled.

"Excuse me?" You asked.

"Nothing, sorry." He sighed heavily and let a smile slip his lips.

"Where are we?" You asked confused, putting your hand on your head, rubbing it. The strange man looked around and shook his head lightly. "Dunno."

You hummed and looked around yourself.

"Y/N?" You hear your name echo through the barn. You glance up.

"Who is that?" You asked in a worried tone.

The man seemed uneasy. He then took a sharp blade out of his pocket. "Stay here." He demands.

You listen while he sprints outside of the barn. It was almost night time and the sun was going down, hitting your weary face. You then all of a sudden hear a loud bang coming from outside. As you went closer to the barn door, you heard grunting like someone was being tortured or someone was losing a fight. You then hear a electric sound from the outside, followed by a flashing of white lights hitting the barn. Not knowing what the hell just happened, you ran back to where you once where and felt something that was in your pocket. A blade, the one just like the man had.

You then got in attack mode, having a gut feeling something bad was going to happen.

"Y/N?" You hear your name unexpectedly come out of a strangers mouth you don't recognize. It echoed through your bones and ran down your spine having you shiver. You then breathed heavily and saw with your droopy eyes two grown men coming at your way around the corner.

"Come on, Y/N!" They both yelled. You squinted your eyes in confusion and in anger.

"Y/N, get your ass over here." The other average man demanded. You gazed at them in even more confusion.

"Who the hell do you think you two are?" You shot. You then raised the knife waist level, having the urge to come at them.

"Y/N, what are you talking about?" The taller one asked. He then looked at your knife.

"How do you know my name?" Your eyes narrowed at them both. They both looked at each other in confusion then straight back to you. "I don't know you guys. How did you get my name?" You stood back kinda fearful of the two men. They looked like they wouldn't hurt you but you didn't know. All you knew was that you wanted to get out of here.

"You don't remember us?" The taller one asked. You shook your head slightly.

"Damn it." The slimmer one screeched. Your eyes widened.

"What?"

"That guy you were with. He was a bad man." The taller one moved closer to you while speaking and you hesitated and moved back. He lifted up his hand, "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm your brother, Sam."

Once he said that, a vision went through your mind. You closed your eyes and so much was happening and you screamed in pain, having a sharp sting hit your chest. You fall to the floor, holding onto your chest and grimaced at it. The two men ran to you and you felt Sam pick you up like he was comfortable with you. Strangely, you felt the same way towards him. Without fighting or pushing him away, you let the man continue what he was doing.

"We need to take her back to the bunker." The other man spoke. You saw Sam shake his head in agreement while he then lifts you up. Not knowing if it was a good idea, you let Sam continue.

"We're going to take you ho- I mean, to a place we call the bunker. You agreed while looking up at him having your hands wrapped around his neck. As Sam took one step, you then felt the sharp pain come up again, unexpectedly. You then scream louder not helping the pain.

"I know, Y/N. We'll get you there. Sammy!" The other man was yelling at Sam.

"I'm trying, Dean." Sam shoots back. You feel the world was spinning then once again, black appeared around you.