back and to the future (y/n version part two)

In the Impala, racing away from the cemetery, Sam was doing some researching on his tablet.

You were in the middle with Cas and Belphegor next to you. You caught Belphegor checking himself out in the rear view mirror.

"I mean, come on. I look good." He shot a smile at you.

"Anything?" Dean asked Sam.

"No, not yet. I mean, the news, they didn't... It just... I'm not seeing anything about a-a worldwide zombie apocalypse." Sam stuttered as he was reading.

"So... Ghostpocalypse. Maybe it's just happening here." You added, glancing over at Belphegor who was still checking himself out. 

"Can you quit that?" You demanded him in a harsh tone.

"Sorry." He apologized. "But yeah. For now. I mean, the souls gotta go somewhere, right?"

"Yeah, how many are we talking about, by the way? Souls?" Dean questioned, not believing that it was actual ghosts.

"In Hell?" Belphegor questioned.

"Yes."

"Two, three billion." Belphegor shrugged his shoulders like it's nothing.

A horn honks, and you all share a worried look.

"Alright. Let's just stick to the plan, alright? We head back to the bunker, figure out how to close the rift." Dean assured the worried bodies in the car.

"Yeah. If you can." Belphegor scoffed.

"Well, you got a better idea?" You shot over at him.

"I do not. But if you wanted to buy some time, you could always contain the ghosts." Belphegor shoots an idea.

"Contain them how?" Sam shoots back a look, wondering if it's a good idea.

"Magic." Belphegor whispered in a mysterious voice. You wanted to punch the crap out of him but the only thing stopping you was Cas giving you the look to not.

"And you just happen to know the right spell?" You asked, scoffing after.

"Lucky you." Belphegor smiled.

"So I can't just shock him one?" You whispered to Cas.

"Y/N-" Cas spoke annoyingly.

"Okay, just wanted to ask." You rolled your eyes.

"What do you mean by contain?" Dean glanced up at the rear view mirror, seeing that you wanted to sock the crap out of him.

"Imagine a salt circle a mile wide. No ghosts get in, no ghosts get out." Belphegor explained.

"No. That town... Harlan, Kansas... is less than a mile from the cemetery." Cas informed, looking out the window.

"Then we get everybody out." Dean simply added.

"How?" You questioned, scooting up to see Sam and Dean.

"We lie."

A car is abandoned on the road ahead, lights on, doors open, radio playing.

"You see that? Pull over." Sam demanded Dean. Sam and Dean get out, guns drawn, and approach the car.

"So, hows everyone's day going?" Belphegor tried to make small talk.

"We were literally together the whole day." You shot a glare at him.

"Yeah, I know." Belphegor smiled widely.

"Cas-"

"No, Y/N." Cas reminded you again to not have the urge to attack him.

"Why do you wanna attack me with my cool glasses on?" Belphegor turned to you, revealing his smile that you couldn't call stupid because that was Jacks smile. His innocent, happy smile. Thinking of that, all of your urges to hurt him went away.

"I don't." You laughed nervously. You kept a close eye on Sam and Dean as they were talking. "What are they saying?" Your eyes squinted over to them. Sam points at the abandoned car, looking confused at Dean.

"Don't worry about them, they'll tell us." Cas places his hand on your shoulder in confinement but you lightly shook it off, awkwardly shooting a slight smile at Cas.

"I know." You spoke uneasily.