another chance (part eight)

*Y/N POV*

They all stare at you like you were a ghost. I mean, you literally are supposed to be dead.

"Y/N." Sam finally spoke. You stood there, not moving any muscles in your body. It's like you were trapped or in a pause.

"Y/N, you may speak." Lucifer tells you.

Before you could, you hear Cas speak.

"Don't tell her whether she can speak or not speak." Cas abruptly says.

"Tell them, Y/N. Tell them how you are even alive." Lucifer looks at you then they boys.

Dean runs up to Lucifer in a attack mode with a blade, but you stopped him.

"Don't!" You stepped in between Lucifer and Dean. "He was the one that brought me back." You stare in Deans eyes, having him look in confusion of what you said.

"What?" Dean mumbled, looking at Lucifer.

"Yeah. He went to find Jack and he went through the cave where I died. He saw me and brought me back, but-"

You were interrupted by Cas.

"So you brought her back? What is the catch?" Cas asked, moving towards Lucifer at a slow pace.

"Jack. I want to see Jack." Lucifer demands.

"You're not touching Jack or even seeing him." Dean orders Lucifer.

"No, no, no. Me and your sister over there. By the way that should be dead. You're welcome by the way, made a deal." Lucifer points at you.

Sam and Dean turn towards you, confused.

"What deal?" Sam asked.

"I told him I would let him see Jack if he brought me back to you guys safe, and he did." You assure them.

"So you pushed her to let you see Jack because her life was on the line?" Cas asked, furiously.

"That's how deals are made." Lucifer laughs. "But Y/N, there is more." He gives you a little push towards the boys, making the boys react.

"Don't touch her." Sam bellowed.

"More?" Dean questions, looking at you.

"I'm helping him with Michael." You say, silently but enough power to let everyone hear you.

"Uh, no way." Sam answers you.

"Oh, come on. You should be happy I even thought of bringing her back." Lucifer warns.

"What do you mean, more?" Dean questions again, only this time, having it a little more hostile than before.

"Okay, since Y/N won't say it, I will. Look, Michael wants something of Y/N's and he doesn't want anyone else's. He wants her vessel." Lucifer tells the boys.

You look at the boys who just all have a confused, angry looking expression on them.

"Her vessel?" Cas questions.

"Yes, and to stop him, I'm going to be the one to defeat him, but I need your guys' help." You pleaded.

"No way! We will just keep him away from you." Sam tells you.

"It's not that easy, Sam! He'll just keep on finding me and finding me and kill one of you guys'. I'm doing this!" You yelled.

"It's a suicide mission, Y/N." Dean mentions.

"Then let it be, Dean. I'm doing this, clearly without you people. Besides, Winchesters never back down from a fight, even when it's a suicidal mission." You point out.