Fanfiction (your story)

"Oh come on, Dean! Pick a different cd, won't you?" You wined from the back of the impala seat while throwing your hands up in the air.

"This is a classic, Y/N. Learn how to respect it." Dean shoots back at you in the drivers seat and you roll your eyes towards him.

"Whatever." You shrug your shoulders and just sit back and listen to whatever Dean put on the radio.

"It says that the theater teacher that went missing is a drunk. Maybe she just fell in a ditch or something." Sam says and your ears automatically shoot up from his statement.

"Just because she's a drunk, doesn't mean someone didn't take her." You harshly say to Sam.

"I don't see a case here guys." Sam looked up at Dean and back at you.

"I do. We should look more into it." Dean tells us. You agreed with Dean.

"She was taken my something, we just don't know what." You mumbled to yourself.

Sam and Dean then look back at you in confusion and also in worry.

"What?" You questioned.

"Let's see." Dean let's out a big sigh.

You three were headed to a private school in Montana where the theater teacher was reported missing. Having you do this case brought back so many memories when you found out you were going back to a private high school. You loved school, straight A student, always listened to authority unlike Dean.

***

Another hour passed or so and you were almost dazed off in the back seat, but you were alerted by Deans hard stop on the impala. You looked up, seeing that you had arrived.

"Well, lets go see if there is a case." Sam doubts. He closes his laptop and looks up in the mirror and you caught eye contact with him.

"Come on." You opened the back door of the impala and breathed in the fresh air in the small town.

Dean opened the trunk and takes out the ids and you grab your coat from the trunk at put it on. You were dressed in nice dress pants and a shirt, looking like a FBI agent. Dean puts on a tie and Sam does the same.

"You're doing it wrong." You chuckle to Sam while you can see that he was struggling to put the tie. You then walk over to him and fix it in a matter of seconds. Sam let's you take control and you pat it, letting him know you're finished. He smiles lightly.

"God, I always hated theater kids." Dean sighs, closing the trunk door with a annoyed expression on his face.

"Hey, I was a theater kid!" Sam mentions. Sam then raised his eyebrows at Deans statement about theater kids.

Dean hesitates, then saves himself. "You were a good theater kid. Not one of those stuck up ones."

Sam glares at Dean. You laugh to yourself silently while you three walk up to the theater building.

The door was not locked, so you three helped yourself to walk into the room. As you opened the door, you heard the sound of music echo through the room. It automatically hit your ears and it made you eagerly run down towards the hallway.

"Y/N." You hear your brothers whisper yell, but that didn't stop you.

As you reached the end, you saw a group of kids on the stage and a student director yelling at them. You then feel Sam and Deans presence behind you.

"Come on! Sam has more energy than that! Show more power!" The student director yells at the students. "And Dean? You're doing a great job!"

You look up at them and they are dressed exactly how Sam and Dean are dressed, but they were women. You then look up at Sam who has a confused look on his face and in shock, not knowing what the hell he was seeing.