Three months (part one)

F/N= Fake name & F/L/N= Fake last name :)

It's been three months since you decided to quit hunting. Three months of your life being normal and not saving the world. It was peaceful.

You thought it was best. You couldn't handle it anymore with all the pain you were going through. You've been through so much, more than a person should. You told your brothers Sam and Dean it would be only for a little while, but you called them up about a month ago and told them that it was for good.

They kinda understood. They didn't really want you to quit, but you didn't put no for an answer. You told your brothers to not call you for any help. Well, no contact whatsoever. Cas tried to call you several times, but you declined it and got a new cell number.

In a small town in Colorado, you were working at a bar and having a normal living. Living in a motel, rent free because the bar you were working at supplied that for you and it was right across the street.

Bartending wasn't your first choice, but it seemed easy and flexible hours for you to work for.

You met some new bar friends down here, so it was nice to meet people and they actually stayed in your life.

You met a guy also who works at the bar named Carson. You liked him a lot, seeming he is the closest person you met so far since you got here, but you didn't want to say anything to him because honestly, you didn't know how. You only liked one person in your life and that was Castiel, but he's not even human and you decided to leave him out of the picture.

You knew that feelings just don't go away just like that, but sometimes you'd forget about him. Just have fun with your other friends and just have a normal life. Start with a clean slate.

You were new to this kind of lifestyle, and you're pretty sure your friends knew it.

You had to lie and tell them that you came from out of state, starting a new life without your 'parents.' They believed that lie, but Carson knew that something is up with you, he just didn't know what.

It was night time at work around eight, and you are off at ten.

"Can I get a martini." A woman about thirty asked you while you were behind the bar, wiping down the counter.

"Sure." You get the martini ready and set it by the lady.

"Hey, I didn't know you were still here." You hear a familiar voice from behind you say, making you turn around. It was Carson who had a big wide smile across his face.

"Oh yeah, I am." You shot the smile back.

"Hey, take a thirty with me?" Carson asked you.

"Okay." You simply answered.

You worked for about twenty more minutes until you and Carson decide to take the break together. He grabs a couple of beers and you two sit down in the back where it was quiet.

"So, what is F/L/N doing tonight?" Carson raised one of his eyebrows to you, sipping on his beer.

"Uh, not you." You shot, jokingly.

"Ouch, man that hurt." Carson let out a laugh and you did the same.

"So, you said you came from Minnesota?" Carson asked.

"Yeah, I had to start a new life without my-, uh, parents." You finally spoke.

"Yeah, parents." Carson nods, looking at you weirdly.

"What?" You asked curiously. You wait for him to answer and sip on your beer.

"Nothing, it's just that whenever we ask you where you came from, you act a little weird." Carson says.