destiny child (y/n version part one)

"Any sign of him?" You asked Sam and Dean. You three were still researching on Chuck and where the hell he might be.

"No, nothing yet. Chuck's probably trashing a few dozen universes outside of CNN's range." Dean rolled his eyes.

Sam sighs, and then is startled by a strange noise somewhere else in the bunker. He, you and Dean rush to investigate the source of the sounds, and find it inside Room 28. You all find a glowing rift and stare dumbstruck as strangely attired copies of yourselves climb slowly out of a Fiat 500.

"Dean?"

"Sam?" Dean two questioned, strangely.

"Y/N?"

"Dean?"

"What the hell?"

"What the heck?"

You rushed out of the room and stumbled across Cas in the war room, who saw how startled you were.

"Y/N?" Cas questioned, followed by a startled Sam and Dean. 

"So, this rift is open in the middle of the armory, and the-- and these two guys climb out of a car, and they look just like us..."

"Except not, and don't even get me started about the car."

"Okay, I am not understanding." Cas mentioned, confused trying not to laugh 

"Yeah, well, welcome to the club." You scoffed.

"It's like they were us, but I guess from another world?" Sam turned to you and you just shrugged, having no idea what was going on.

"But how did they get here?" You asked but jumped by the sound of Billies voice behind you.

"They were running. Because God was destroying their reality. He's almost done wrapping up those other worlds. And when he is..."

"It's our turn?" Sam asked, eyes raising. 

"Looks like. So we need to be prepared. I have the next step. For Jack."

Jack comes in, eating a sandwich.

"I'm ready. Feeling, um, good about it." Jack nodded.

"The first quest was meant to strengthen Jack's body. Step two is more spiritual in nature." Billie explained, leaving you all confused.

"Can you be more specific?" Cas asked.

BILLIE: Jack needs to find the Occultum.

"The Occultum? Occultum, that's, uh, Latin for "hidden." Where do we find it?" Sam asked in an anxious tone.

"I don't know, it's hidden. Missing for centuries. Sacred, potent." Billie mentioned.

"Is it a weapon? Uh, how does it work?" You asked, stepping closer over to Cas.

"Not a weapon per se. But it's powerful." Billie nodded.

"Okay. Thanks. Big help." Dean rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"So, are you ready? Truly?" Billie turned to Jack.

"I am." Jack states in a surely tone.

"Good to hear. Because we need to be ready and vigilant... and not stupid. God -- if he catches on to what we're doing, everything comes crashing down."