peace of mind (part two)

On the ride there, you caught Cas up with the case you read up in Arkansas. It seemed a little sketchy at first but what hunt haven't you done that isn't.

You and Cas pull up to the station outside of Charming Acres and check out the gas station. As you opened the car door, you suddenly felt like you were about to faint but you caught yourself before Cas saw.

"So we're looking at witches?" Cas questioned.

"Yeah, could be. Or Demons." You shrugged your shoulders without a care and headed to the back seat to get your id badges.

Not helping your situation, you release a huge yawn.

"Y/N-"

"I'm good, I'm okay." You yawned out, holding your hand up to Cas, not wanting him to say another word.

"You need rest after this case, Y/N." Cas demanded but you nodded it off.

"Well, monsters ain't going to rest and there isn't a lot of hunters left." You chuckled nervously as you opened the gas station door.

You walked in and immediately saw who you were looking for, roaming around the store.

"Griffin?" You attain the guys attention and he turns around, frightened about what he witnessed.

"Yes?" His voice shook.

"I'm detective Kelp and my partner Willis. We just need to ask you a few questions about the incident of Conrad Martin." You nodded sweetly, showing him your badge.

"Incident? That's what they're calling it now?" Griffin asked in shock and a little offended.

"Yes, why?" Castiel asked.

"It's not everyday you see someone's head get blown off." He sarcastically shoots at you two. You clenched your teeth, trying not to look obvious.

"Can you tell us what exactly happened?" Cas asked Griffin.

"He just ran in, asked for my phone and then his head blew up. He looked out of sorts." Griffin explained.

"Out of sorts, how?" You shot a look of confusion to Griffin.

"He looked like someone was after him, I don't know." Griffin shrugged his shoulders.

Castiel scans the place where Conrad's head blew up and he seemed like he knew something already with the looks he was giving.

"Conrad looked like one of the people of Charming Acres. That place is strange." Griffin shivered.

"Yeah, why you say that?" You questioned him. "Where's it at?"

"It's about five miles up the road." He answered back. "I would just go look for yourself."

You and Cas hop in the car and drive to this place called Charming Acres. Once you got there, you and Cas shot each other a weird look and find it a typical town that seemed like it was in the 1950's.

Cas parked in meter parking and you shot out of the car, seeing a couple walking. Something about that couple made you want to ask them a few questions.

"Excuse me." You blocked their way of the sidewalk and immediately snatched your badge out and introduce yourself and Cas again.

"I'm Justin and this is my wife Cindy." Justin reaches for your hand to shake and he succeeded. He shook it hard and for a long time.

"We're on our way to a bake sale, so can we make this quick?" Cindy asked politely.

"Of course. We were just wondering if you heard about Conrad Martin. He died last night. I've heard from colleagues that he might be from Freaky Acres- I mean, Charming." You smiled it off and Justin shot you a grossed out look.