ouroboros (y/n version) part two

As Dean and Castiel went to go check out another crime scene, the rest of you guys stayed back in the motel, waiting for answers.

You were sitting in a wooden chair, leaning back on it to get your mind off of Michael in your head. You would randomly get migraines so you'd place your palm on your forehead and wince at the pain. Every time you did, Sam was always by your side if anything terrible happened.

Sam phone rings, having a jump scare. You shot up and sat next to Sam on the bed. Sam places the phone on the table on speaker phone.

"So, Noah can see you, me, and Rowena." Dean spoke from the phone.

"For the record, I don't love being included on his little hit list." Rowena crossed her arms childishly.

"But can't see Cas and Jack?" Dean questioned.

"It's an odd and glaring omission." Castiel added.

"No. It's our shot. I mean, this guy -- for some reason, he -- he can't see angels." You stuttered, standing up from the bed.

"I'm not an angel." Jack reminded all of us.

"Well, apparently you're close enough. So, if Jack and I approach Noah on our own, we -- we may surprise him." Castiel spoke over the phone, coming up with the plan.

"Yeah. I-It's risky. But I-I think it's probably our best play." Sam nods to everyone in the room to be on board.

"Rowena, get your tracking spell ready." Dean reminded Rowena.

"Okay, do you have everything you need?" Sam asked Rowena.

"Aye, but I should mix up an antidote to the gorgon's poison in case one of you boys gets sloppy. I'll just need a wee bit of antivenom." Rowena grinned to you and Sam. You glanced over at her confused why she was looking at you like that.

"Antivenom is a controlled substance. How do you --"

"I have a plan." Rowena smiled again, having you become sketchy of it.

Oh, no.

**

"Help! Please help us! It's our wee doggie -- she's so sick! He's not responding!" Sam and Rowena storm into a local vet, with you being transformed into the animal being taken care of. You wine, glancing up at the vet.

"She's lethargic. We -- We think she might have eaten something." Sams acting made your wobbly ears bleed.

"We think"? "We think"? He means that it's my fault for not keeping an eye on the poor dear. He thinks that everything is my fault." Rowena tucked her lips out. You wine again, signaling them to speed this up.

"Can we not fight in front of the vet?" Sam clenched his teeth. "I guess it's not entirely your fault that you looked away!"

"He blames me for everything! I let his mother ride the Jet Ski one time!" Rowena squealed.

"Here, I'll just-- Let me take her." The vet held her hands out, having Sam hand you over to her. You whimpered again, not sure what is going to happen in there.

"What's her name?" The nurse asked.

"Y/N." Rowena and Sam spoke in unison.

"Wee Y/N lady." Rowena rubbed your little doggie head. You wanted to snip at her but decided to focus on the task at hand. Get that vial.

The nurse placed her ear on your stomach," Her breathing's okay. Let me set her down in the back, check his vitals." The nurse nods as she takes you to the back. You wimpier once more.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. Please help him." The door closes behind you, regretting this decision to be a dog to get this vial.

"Well, that was easy, wasn't it? You're the sweetest girl, aren't you? I'm going to have Mommy and Daddy fill out some forms. You wait right there." The nurse rubbed your stomach and you laid on your back in dog form.

Once the nurse walked out, you turned human again, back faced up on your fours. You groaned uncomfortably and grimaced at what the nurse just did to you. You snapped out of it and dug through the cabinets for the vial.

Hearing the door knob wobbled, you opened the other door, leading to the exit. Thank God. You ran down the hallway and saw the exit door. You opened it, revealing Rowena, Sam and Jack by the car.

"Oh, this will work perfectly." Rowena squealed as she took it off your hands.

"Great. Just wish I could've got it before she took my temperature." You smiled awkwardly, walking off, embarrassed. Both Rowena and Sam were confused but suddenly understood.

"Oh."

"Right. All right. Let's get." Sam snapped out of it but Rowena stopped you and Sam heading into the car.

"Oh, uh, a moment, Samuel, Y/N." Rowena leaned on the car, crossing her arms.

"What?" Sam questioned.

"What did you do to that boy? When I cast the transformation spell, I felt something else pushing back, some other thing inside him. It's volatile magic, powerful, and it's stitched to him like some kind of parasite. I was curious before, but now I am worried, so I'll ask you again. What did you two do?" Rowenas eyeballs widened, waiting for one of us to speak up.

"Okay, listen. Jack's being careful. We're all being careful. That's all you need to know." You sternly told Rowena.

"Fine. Don't tell me. But using dangerous, mysterious magic, regardless of the cost, that's a very on-brand me thing to do." Rowena informed you and Sam on the information.

"Well, thank you." Sam simply thanked.

"Of course. Until very recently, I was the villain." Rowena smiled.

Sam and you headed into the car but Rowena whispered something into your ear that made you jump.

"And you? You're okay?" Rowena questioned.

"Yes, Rowena." You whispered back, annoyed that the question is still being asked.

"Hm, you a brave little lady." Rowena grins at you.

"Really? Well, thank you Rowena." You smiled in a downward angle to the floor. Maybe, you weren't hopeless after all.