the rupture (y/n version part two)

A hunter comes back to the crypt with the ingredients for Rowena's spell.

"Salt, a couple guns from the back of the Impala. And for the ginger... witch stuff." The hunter hands Rowena the bag and she opened it up to check inside.

"Forget something?" Rowena glanced up at the hunter.

"Right," The hunter digs inside her flannel, "One owl skull." She hands it to Rowena.

"Rip, Hedwig." You joked.

"You're welcome." The hunter shot at Rowena.

"Alright, so, how bad is it out there?" Sam asked the hunter.

"People are pretty restless, but we're keeping a lid on. Getting here through the quarantine zones, I stuck to the corners, only got attacked a few times. I think most of the ghosts are at the edge of town working to bring down those walls." She updated us, "So what are you planning in here? Another long-shot, magical Hail Mary?"

"Yeah. Yeah, except this time, hopefully, it works." Dean sighed.

You shot a look at Rowena.

"So we need you and the other Hunters armed up and ready on the other side of that wall. Cause if this goes sideways, you'll be the only thing standing between those ghosts and the world." Sam informed the hunter.

"No pressure, right?" You scoffed at her, having Dean shoot a 'seriously?' look." You shrugged, eyeballing Sam who shot you the same.

Dean's cellphone buzzes, having you shoot up at him.

"Ketch. Says he's ready to get back in the game." Dean shoots up, surprised.

"Well, I'll head over to the rift. Hopefully Cas and Belphegor are fine." You sighed.

"No, you just hope Cas is fine." Dean shots.

"Yeah, well. Same thing." You shrugged your shoulders.

You walked up the stairs to head out and turned back, revealing Rowena and your two brothers. "Please, please. Be careful." You begged all three of them. "I love you." You nodded to all of them. Rowenas face seemed like she was going to cry.

"Go out there before you make me cry, dear." Rowenas voice cracked.

Heading over to the rift, you dig into your bag quickly and take out the bomb.

"Where you at, Ketch?" You whispered to yourself.

"Come on, come on, let's go." You grunted to yourself, angry at everything right now. Suddenly, you watched the spirits flock to Hell, gasping. You just stand behind a tombstone, waiting for the right moment.

Not knowing when it's going to be the right moment, throwing the bomb now just popped into your head, so you did. Without no hesitation, you throw the bomb into the rift. The walls start tumbling down.

Suddenly, you realized something may have gone wrong. You stood there, gasping for air knowing that Castiel was still down there.

"What the hell?" You stumbled in your back pocket to grab your phone and you immediately called Dean.

"Dean?" You worryingly stated his name, glancing down at the rift.

"Hey, what's going on? Are the ghosts gone?"

"Hell if I know, but the crack's starting to close up." You observed. "Something doesn't feel right." You worryingly told Dean.

"Fine, just don't..." Suddenly, you hear a whoosh coming behind you.