peace of mind (part four)

CASTIEL POV

That night at the diner, you walked in right after closing time, seeing Sunny cleaning up the tables.

You confront her, "I think you know what's going on." You shot out.

Sunny sighed, "It's with your partner, isn't it. I'm a witch and I did something horrible with the entire town. I don't know how to fix it." Sunny throws her body in the booth.

You pulled the love letters out of your trench coat, placing it in front of Sunnys face. "You asked Conrad to leave. Why?" You curiously asked.

"I don't-" You immediately think of an idea to wipe her mind to fix the town back to normal, but you hear the door swing open, revealing Chip and Y/N, followed by two other men.

"I tried to be a good samaritan, but you and your friend ain't making it easy on us." Chip roamed around the diner with Y/N's arm in his hand, squeezing it.

Chip went on about his life, about how his wife died. You suddenly became sad of the stories but saw that Y/N/Cindy was in trouble so you had to think about that. 

"I tried to change Sunny but she has been fighting that." Chip shook his head, confused on why that could be.

"Sunny isn't human. She's a witch." You explained, pulling out your angel blade just in case things turned awol.

Suddenly without warning, Sunny dipped out of the diner. Chip threw Y/N to the men and went after her. Knowing that it wasn't your fight, you decided to get Y/N back to normal and get home safe.

One of the men threw Y/N/Cindy on the floor and went into attack mode.

"What the hell is going on!?" Y/N/Cindy screeched, glancing at you in worry.

The men attack you until your unconscious ,having them being too tough to defeat.

Your angel blade gets thrown across the diner, over to Y/N. Without hesitation, Y/N grabbed the blade and stabbed one of them who was hovering over you. He immediately fell to the floor.

Y/N/Cindy stood there in shock, seeing with her own eyes she just killed someone. The man from behind grabbed Cindy/Y/N and threw her on the floor again. With your back up blade that Y/N taught you to have, you stabbed the other man in the chest. You ran over to Y/N and picked her up.

You ran outside with Cindy/Y/N right behind you, having the angel blade in her hand. Sunny and Chip start arguing and you stepped in, having a plan.

"It's your fault Conrad is dead! You didn't stop him when he tried to leave!" Chip yelled at Sunny, who was just taking it as she was crying. Sunny screamed back, making a circle so they wouldn't see.

"Chip!" Your angel voice roared to him. Chip turned around angrily and blew you away, having to see that Y/N's head swell. You hear her scream, holding her head and dropping the blade and her body.

"Stop, Chip!" Sunny screeched.

All of a sudden, Chips spirit exits his body, turning around and seeing Y/N stabbing the middle of the circle with the blade. A hurricane rumbled the streets as Y/N was holding on. The last of the spirit left Chips body and Sunny stood there, eyes widened. As it calmed down a little and you saw Y/N lift up the blade, Chip fell to the floor like a rag doll.

Your body shifted over to Y/N, who was hyperventilating heavily and glancing over at Chip. She caught your eye.

"Y/N?" You questioned.

"Yeah." Her body sighed, picking herself up but struggled. She had weak knees so you stumbled over to her and picked her up. When her body touched yours, she grabbed your whole body and united hers with yours with a hug.

"Let's go home." You whispered into her ear and she released the hug, nodding desperately.