Possesed by a demon

I'm going to be saying "you" but i mean the demon inside of you is speaking and not YOU. Lol kinda confusing but enjoy :)

**
"This isn't you, Y/N." Castiel spoke to you but you had no intention of freeing him from the chair that he was tied to. Cas had no idea where he was because when you got possessed, you took him and knocked him out to an abandoned place.

"Oh Cas. Y/N is long gone. You can't save her." The demon inside of you speaks to Cas darkly. You slowly take an angel blade while you were on his lap, sliding it down his neck. He grimaced towards the blade, showing weakness towards you.

"I know you're in there, Y/N." The soothing of his voice hit you making you feel a little sympathy for him, but it didn't work for long.

"She is perfectly fine in here." You point to your head and get up from Cas' lap, standing over the angels body, staring into his eyes.

"What do you want from me?" Cas asked, glaring at you.

"Oh Cas. It's not what I want. It's what you need." You spoke, stepping away from him. You saw that Cas was looking at you in confusion and you explained. "The Winchesters? There are nothing but trouble. You don't know what your getting yourself into."

"Why would I listen to you?" Cas scoffed at you.

"Oh right. Why would you listen to a demon." You rolled your eyes while messing around with some antiques around the house.

"The Winchester's are more family than I ever had." Cas tells you.

"Aw, so Dean, Sam and Y/N love you, huh?" You say in a childish tone. "How sweet."

Cas just sits there, waiting for Sam and Dean for the rescue, but you turned off his Angel gps that the Winchester's put on him. You then pulled up a chair and sat yourself down, blade in hand still. You stared at Cas. He returns the stare then looking up at the ceiling and all around the place.

All of a sudden, you hear the cell phone ring that was in your pocket. You took it out and saw that it was Sam.

"Ugh, Winchesters." You threw the phone on the couch and continued at Cas.

"Don't be mad at me, Cas. This was all of your fault." You blamed Cas.

"How?" Cas questions you with anger.

"If you just didn't befriend the Winchesters, you wouldn't be in this whole mess." You stand up from the chair and make your way towards Cas again. Cas looks up at you and you go on Cas' lap again, playing with his collar shirt with your fingers. You smile sweetly at him. "I'm not wrong." You finish.

"Leave the Winchesters out of it. It's between me and you." Cas tried to defend the Winchesters, but you hated them with all of your life. They have killed your family of demons and you wanted revenge to kill one of their friends or maybe one of the Winchesters for that matter.

"I can't do that, baby." You then lean down next to Cas' ear and whisper, "It's too late." You sprung up from Cas' lap and take the blade, starting to cut your neck, having blood slowly pour out of your neck.

"No!" You hear Cas scream, having him struggle to get out of the chair and you continued. You then put the blade towards your stomach, inserting it in, but as soon as you did, you feel a hand grab the blade from you, but it was almost inside of you. You then fall to the ground having the blade sticking out of you. You forced it out, seeing that it was Sam and Dean Winchester.

"Great, more flesh and blood to kill." You smirk. While trying to stand, you use your demon powers to force them to the wall.

"Let Y/N go." You hear Sams voice beg, trying to catch his breath but it didn't touch you in any way.