Partners (part four)

*JACKS POV*

"Harper, this way!" You then pushed her into the side street where her library is. She followed you with her hands in yours. You held it as tightly as you could heading towards the library.

"Grab your key." You demanded her.

Without a word, she listens. She struggles to get her key from her pocket but finally she reaches it. You then glanced back seeing if the zombie was coming.

You wanted to leave Harper to go find Y/N. You'd be so devastated if something did happen to her. As the door finally opens, you push her in.

"Don't hurt him." Harper demands you.

"He tried to kill us and possibly you!" You shout.

"He won't! I'll talk to him." She assures you. She gets closer to you in a attracted move and looks deep into your eyes. You simply nod.

You then hear the door bang as loud as you could possibly hear. It was Winston the zombie.

"Honey!" Harper squealed. She then ran to him and he opened his arms in comfort. You didn't know what to do so you let it happen but you were confused as hell.

Harper then all of a sudden whispers something into his ear. Thinking that you were safe, you got closer to them. Then Winston the zombie snarled at you. You backed up.

"Honey, kill him." Harper demanded Winston. Without a chance to speak, he came up towards you in attack mode. You quickly grabbed your knife from your pocket but it was immediately taken away from your possession.

"Harper, how could you?" Your voice ached in pain.

"He's the love of my life. I'd do anything for him." She cracked an evil smirk.

You then saw that Winston wasn't done with you. He then charged at you in full speed having you dodge out of place. You managed to pick up the blade and slice him on his side. He groaned in pain and fell on the floor only half way.

"Baby!" Harper squealed.

You then saw that Winston was still recovering from the wound and decided to run towards the aisles.

Twist and turns is what it took to get Winston not to find you. You ended up in the horror aisle. As you were going through this, you heard Harpers voice taunt you. You then ended up on a corner and you saw Winston from the corner of your eye. He didn't see you so you hid behind a side wall.

As you closed your eyes in terror, you peaked your eyes open to see if Winston had moved. You still saw him sniffing as if he was a dog.

"Jack." You hear a voice echo soundly through your ears. You turned your head at a ninety degree angle and saw it was Y/N.

*Y/N POV*

"Jack, where's Harper?" You whispered to Jack trying not to let Winston hear.

You saw that Winston was in between an aisle of you and Jack. You caught up quickly on what was going on. Jack hiding from Winston. Jack looked at you, confused. You then took a book off a shelf and threw it in a different direction so Winston could be confused. As you saw his skinny legs move, you ran over to Jack with your blade in hand, holding onto Jacks hand.

"Harper, where is she?" You asked again in a more hostile voice.

"She's with Winston. She's-"

Before Jack could finish, you hear this in the echo of the library.

"Come on Jack. I know you're in here somewhere. You won't get out alive." Harper taunts.

"That's not true, Jack. You have me. You'll be okay." You assure him. He nods. His eyes suddenly widen and you felt a presence that you knew you didn't want. You turned around with your blade in hand and went towards his head. You saw it in a movie once.

Having failed, the zombie then pressed you against the wall, having fun with your struggles. You were caught in his choke hold, having you losing breath and circulation towards your body. You breathed all the air you could before having it be all gone. You silently heard the blade drop onto the floor.

"Babe?" Harpers voice went.

"Leave her alone!" Jack then got on top of the zombies back and fought pretty decent to get him off of you. You then grabbed the blade from the floor and tried to aim for the head but now he had Jack into a hold. You took out your pistol and aimed it.

"Y/N, the head!" Jack reminded you with terror in his voice.

"I know, I know." You whispered to yourself. You squinted your eyes into the aimer and moved it more towards the left, having not such a good aim on Winston. Only Jack.

"I- I can't hold for-" Jack struggled with words. You knew this zombie was going to kill him any minute or worse, seconds.

"Hold on, Jack." You tried to ease the tension. The zombie was whispering sweet nothings to Jack. Jack then squinted and he then pulled a move that was risky but smart.

He stepped on the zombies foot. Finally, you had a god aim. *Shoots*

**

"Why don't we get something to eat before we head back on the road?" Jack insists. You lean on the impala door, thinking.

"Y/N?"

"Oh yeah, sure." Your eyebrows tightened.

"Good aim, Y/N." Jack compliments you.

"Pf, I almost shot you." You began. "If I didn't have that much training, you'd be dead."

"I'm alive though, aren't I? Besides, of how much you hate me, I'm not going anywhere. Your stuck with me." Jack jokes while walking over to your side of the impala.

"Haha, funny." You sarcastically joke. You give him a old side hug and rest your head on his shoulders.

You were never going to mention this to Dean or Sam.