Am I a good sister?

"Sam, Sammy! Stay with us!" You caressed Sam's long hair as he was dead weight on the hospital bed, bleeding drastically on the bed.

"Sammy! Keep your eyes open. You can't leave us now!" Dean was on the left side of the bed as the nurses was rushing him to the ER.

"Sammy." You cried out, having one of the nurses pull you back as he was entering the 'Workers only.' "No, no! I have to go with him! No, please!" You screamed and fought off the three nurses trying to calm you down. Dean wrap his arms around your chest.

"Y/N, let them do their job." Dean calmly whispered to you in your ear.

Sam disappeared into the other room and you stood there, hopeless by the door.

"Dean-" You turn to Dean, cupping your hand on your mouth, "This is my fault." You closed your eyes, holding in your tears.

"No, no." Dean rushed over to you to grab your aching body, "This was just a case gone bad." Dean reminded, caressing your hair. You nuzzled your nose into Deans flannel, snot covering it. You released yourself from Deans embrace.

"That should've been me and you know it." You shot at Dean, turning back to the door where Sam was on the other side.

Dean heavily sighed, "That shouldn't of had been anyone. He'll fight this, Y/N. Give him time." Dean walked over to you, grabbing your hand gently. You glanced up at Dean, nodding unsurely.

"Come on, let's go in the waiting room." Dean pushed you gently over to the room.

Immediately as you sat in the uncomfortable chair, you closed your eyes and slept, knowing that was what you needed.

*Dream/ the hunt that got Sam hurt.*

Sam, go left and me and Dean will go right." You demanded, scanning the abandoned household. You and your two brothers were hunting two Werewolves.

"Are you sure we should split up? We don't know what we're even looking for." Dean questioned your plan.

"We don't even know what we're looking for." You mocked Dean in a squeaky voice. Dean grabbed a pillow off the couch and threw it as hard as he could at you as he was studying a weird shaped lamp.

"Hey." You scowled. You glanced down Dean and suddenly Sam yelled from the other room.

"Knock it off, you two!" Sam warns.

"Hey, look at this." You picked up the lamp, noticing something off. "It's warm. Someone's here-"

Suddenly, you heard a clang from the other room. You immediately hear things being thrown against the wall.

"Sam!" You screeched, rushing over to the room where Sam was. You witnessed one of the werewolves on top of Sam, beating him as Sam was on the floor, attempting to block his hits.

Sam was struggling so your instinct was to run over there and wack the man off of Sam. Out of nowhere, the werewolf gained power and slammed you against the wall. You winced, standing up immediately to find Dean in the same position as you were.

The werewolf stares you down and without breaking eye contact with you, he sliced Sam's left abdomen, having Sam screech in pain.

"AH!"

"No!" You yelled, throwing your whole body weight on the man, pinning him down. He revealed his teeth to you, attempting to scare you off. Not even frightened, you grabbed a sharp edge and stabbed the werewolf on the floor. No movement appeared on him.

"Sammy." You huffed out, crawling as fast as you could to him. His eyes were shutting quickly but you kept on talking to him to keep him awake. "Dean!"