ouroboros (y/n version) part three

At the motel with everyone now, you were sitting on the corner of the bed, having little silent episodes with Michael pounding to get released. As they were calming down a little, you glanced over and saw Sam on the phone with Maggie

"Do you have it?" You overheard Sam questioned her. You turned your head back over to the empty wall.

"How is it?" Dean asked, sitting right next to you for comfort.

"He's calming down a little but his intention is still wanting out." You informed Dean, placing your hand on your forehead, hearing the vibrations of his banging against the door.

"We'll figure this out." Dean pulled you over to his side as he caresses your hair.

"When?" You simply asked.

"All right. Everybody ready?" Sam perked up from his chair.

"Yes." Jack nodded in determination.

"He's less than an hour west of us and not moving." Rowena used her powers to inform you all.

"All right, well, break out the silver blades. Maggie says decapitation is the only way to kill these things." Sam sighed, shrugging his shoulders.

"But if we cut off their head, then is more creatures gonna crawl out?" You asked, disgusted.

"Wait. Other creatures? H-He's talking about Clash of the Titans again." Sam glared at you in annoyance.

"We don't know." You scoffed.

"A few drops of this concoction should counteract any poison. Theoretically." Rowena tilts her head, unsurely.

"Theoretically." That's comforting." Cas sighed.

"Yeah, well, assuming you're not all paralyzed or eaten off with his head." Rowena explained.

You, Cas, Jack, and your two brothers head over to where Rowena pointed us. It was a little house only a few miles from where the motel was.

You paired up with Cas and your two brothers were with Jack, you and Cas headed in different directions of the house to go inside. You went front and there was a little door close to the front where Cas headed in.

"And you're a monster." You see that Jack was alone but he beat you inside the house.

"Demi-god, technically." Noah shrugged his shoulders to Jack. Cas unites the victim and walked him out carefully.

"You stay where you are." Castiels voice became serious.

"Hey. I'm a lover, not a fighter." Noah turned to you, "And who's this? Would you like some love?" He scanned your whole body, making you feel uncomfortable.

"Jack, watch him." You demanded Jack, not breaking eye contact with Noah. "Where's Sam and Dean?"

"I don't know, they were right behind me." Jack answers.

"I didn't see you coming, but I see you now." Noah grinned to you, followed by a wink.

"Shut up." Jack spat.

"Have you ever heard the story of the black snake?" Noah questioned in a low tone.

"Hey! Hands up." Jack raised his voice, pointing a knife at him.

"Once there was a crafty black snake who kept eating this poor chicken's eggs. She couldn't watch them all the time, you see? The black snake would wait until she was gone and then slide one of the eggs into his mouth and crush it in his throat. Now, this went on until there was only one egg left. But when the chicken left that egg, just for a moment, the snake swallowed it up. But for some reason, he couldn't crush it in his throat. The chicken had hard-boiled her final egg just to choke the snake. And the snake died."

"Why are you telling this story?" Cas questioned.

Noah chuckled, "Because I can't quite tell if he's the chicken or the snake."

"We're done here."

Castiel charged at Noah, but he gets the poison kiss on the cheek. Cass faints as you watched.

"Cass!" You throw yourself at Noah, only be thrown to the floor. Sam and Dean both rush in and see what was happening.

"Hello, Dean. Wish I could say it's nice to meet you in person." Noah's voice tampered with Dean.

"Yeah. It's a real pleasure." Dean smiles sarcastically.

Sam lunges after Noah after seeing Cass lying on the floor. Noah fights Sam and lands him on the floor like Jack. Seeing this, you fought Noah but he grabs you and head smashes you to the wall and everything turns black.