the heros journey (y/n version part four)

Dean, Sam and you are inside the fight cage, looking around the joint to see if you can escape.

"Can't believe they got the drop on us." Sam sighed. "I didn't even hear them coming."

"Yeah, well, I got jumped while I was in the crapper, okay?" Dean rolled his eyes. "I win."

"Normal sucks." You grunted as you put your fingers in between the bars and shook it.

Suddenly, you hear the door open and a man walks into the area.

"Sam, Y/N, Dean? Can I get you anything? Water? Hot towel?"

"Who are you?" Sam questioned.

"Cutty." The man simply answered. "This is my place." His eyes roam the area.

"Oh, so all this chain-link, razor wire, and rat crap is yours, huh? Well, congrats." You sarcastically smiled at him.

Cutty walked around the cage, "So, now you know me, and I know you. We're like...friends." He smiled at you with yours and his face as the bar separated it. You glared at him.

"You keep all your friends in a cage?" Sam shot.

"Only the ones I really like." Cutty answered.

"All right. So, what're you? A monster?" Dean asked, hanging on the bar.

"I am. Shifter."Cutty explained.

"Shifter? So you chose that face?" Dean grimaced at you. "But I don't let my gifts define me." Cutty continues, "See, more than anything, I'm a sportsman. See, to me, man, monster, they're at their best, their most pure, in the heat of competition."

"Right." You scoffed.

"Yeah, sure, I could've killed you, but no." Cutty threatened, "I want to see your best. I want to see what the Winchesters are capable of. Stripped down, closed in, just you against the world. Or Maul here."

A very big man walks into the area, having your eyes widened. He growled at you.

"Come on, man. What's your real name, huh?" Dean asked, not amused, "Marvin? Marion? Maul? Murder?" Maul growled at Dean and he stopped immediately.

"You want us to fight?" Sam asked, confused.

"Obviously." Cutty scoffed. "Together, though. I don't want to break up the team."

"You sure about that? Cause if you know us, you know the stories. See, me and my sibs here, we've taken down way bigger fellas than, uh," Dean clicks his tongue, "Meredith here."

"We've killed angels, killed demons,Gods, and Alphas. So why don't you do yourself a favor -- cut your losses, let us walk out that door before we burn this crap hole to the ground." You continued.

"Yeah...no. Maul will show you to your rooms."

Cutty walks away and Maul shows his fangs, growling.

**
Sam is watching through a small window in the door of the room he locked in. Dean and you are in a similar room next to him.

"There's a lot of people -- lot of monsters -- out there." Sam observed.

"Awesome. Yeah, it's just how I wanted to die -- with a freakin' audience." Dean grunts.

You heard the bell ring,

"Fight!"

Dean is messing with the top of the door frame as you just sat back and watched.

"What are you doing?" Sam questioned behind the bar.