Trapped

You sat in the jail cell, waiting for some kind of distraction to come your way to escape while Castiel and Lucifer were next to you in the other jail cell. Michael and his men captured you, and when you got to the underground cells, you saw that Cas and Lucifer were there too. Before you got kidnapped, you were on a search for your brothers Sam and Dean.

"We wouldn't be in here if you just listened to me." Cas wines to Lucifer, having the voice echo through the walls.

You groaned silently, letting your head rest on the wall and try to breathe as calmly as you could.

"Whatever." Lucifer answered.

"Will you two quit it?" You hear silence, which you knew they understood the tone of voice you used, meaning you weren't kidding. You let a huge sigh escape your body.

All of a sudden, you hear an echo of a bar gate closing and you sat up beside the wall, peeking your ears up from the sound.

You then lay your eyes on two unfamiliar men.

As they were whispering to each other, you got up from the bench that was against the wall and walked a couple of feet towards them. As they could see you were getting more closer, the whispering started to die down.

"Michael wants all of them alive." You hear one of the men who was average height man say to the other in a quiet tone. They both glance up at you and face towards you.

The other man who was tall and skinny, pointed at you. You looked at him in confusion, having your index finger point to yourself.

"Me?" You questioned.

Then after they nodded to your question, you scoffed. "What does Michael want with me?"

"Sam and Dean, where are they?" The other man narrows his eyes at you and you just stare at him.

"Why do you think I was in this place anyway before you locked us up like animals." You shot, looking around at the jail cell then your eyes went straight back on the two men.

All of a sudden, a force pulled you towards the gate, and your whole body slammed into it. You couldn't breathe, but he didn't care.

"Where.......are......they?" The same man asked in a dark, rusty tone. You glare at him even though you had blurry vision.

"She doesn't know." You hear Cas' voice say in desperation.

As you were still against the gate, you stared at the man who forced you there in fear. He then chuckled and let you go, having you all of a sudden catch your breath even though it was almost gone.

"We'll find them sooner or later." The man taunted you. The other man was just letting the man do whatever he had to do and left.

As the man walked away, you felt a little voice in the back of your head telling you to tell him off and you listened. You didn't care knowing he could kill you in a instant.

"Touch them and you're dead." You threatened.

"Or what?" The man shot back.

"You'll see." You smirked lightly, having the man glance back.

"Let's see if you'll be alive first." He then walked away, leaving you with that. Your whole body suddenly felt like a drag.

"Don't listen to him, Y/N. We'll get out of here." Cas says, trying to calm down your feelings.

"How do you know?" You shot back to him, having your arms crossed.

"I'll get you out of here." Lucifer tells you.