Lost (part one)

"Sammy?" Your voice was weary but it echoed through the halls in the bunker. A voice answered back.

"Yeah?" His dark tone boomed. As you passed the wall, you saw that Sam, Bobby and your mom were in the kitchen table, mumbling to each other.

"Hi, mom." You smiled weakly.

"Honey." Her raspy voice trampled into your black jacket and vibrated while she hugged you. You hugged her as tightly as you could.

"I thought you would be back in a couple of weeks." You mentioned.

"I'm here to help find Dean." She answered.

"We all are." Bobby added.

As the hug released, your brain was triggered by the remembrance of Deans disappearance. Michael was a part of Dean now and there was nothing you could of have done to stop it from happening. You were mad at yourself but Sam always reminded you that it wasn't your fault, but you always found a way to place the blame back on yourself.

"Want some coffee?" Your mom asked.

"Sure." You sat yourself down at the opposite chair of where your mom was sitting. You take your hands and run your fingernails through your hair. As your mom walked into the kitchen, Sam spoke.

"Everything is going to be okay." Sam assures.

"Stop saying that." You spat.

A silence hit the room. You glance up at Sam who just stares back at his computer having you speak up.

"Sorry." You simply say. Sam then places his giant hands on your small one that was on the table. Your eyes land on his and you smile lightly, having a tear fall down your tired eyes.

"I just want Dean back, Sammy." Your voice cracked. You place your hands on your face having the tears wet them and you sniff. You feel huge arms cover your whole body automatically feeling safe. You turn your body towards Sams and cry onto his chest.

"We'll find some way." Sam assures again.

**

You walked down the hall having people from the other world stay in the rooms around you, finding their way back to the world they haven't known because they have been stuck in the dark world. You go back to the table where you see Sam have his bags ready to leave again.

"Sam?" You glanced at him, letting a nervous laugh slip your mouth. Sam just continues to put his laptop in his bag.

"I need you to pack some things. We're going to Florida." Sam spoke softly.

"Florida? Where Cas is? Why?" You questioned.

"Cas is in trouble." Sam simply said.

"Trouble?" You hear Jacks soft voice interrupted.

You look over at Jack then back at Sam. Sam was just staring at Jack. "I'm going with you." Jack demanded.

"No, we need you to stay put here." Sam demands.

"No, Cas is my friend. I need to do something." Jack fought back. A silence hit the room then you spoke.

"Okay, go pack some things." You answered. Sam looked at you a little furious. You smile at Jack while he leaves.

"Y/N, what the hell? He has no powers. He'll be no good." Sam says.

"That's exactly what he thinks! He will do fine." You assure him. Without a fight, Sam tells your mom and Bobby to get ready to go. You were going to save Cas from the new king of hell.

**

The drive there was quiet with Sam in the drivers seat you in passenger and Bobby, Jack and your mom in the back. You took a nap because you haven't slept in weeks trying to find Dean. You missed him so much and just hoping Michael is not using Dean to destroy the world.

You awoke by the tap of Sams hand on your shoulder softly. You breathed heavily and let your hands stretch.

"Is this it?" Your mom asked. You glanced out your window and saw an abandoned bar.

"That's where Cas' phone says he is." Sam answered. You all opened the door.

"You guys know what to do." You say. You and Sam went to the front of the bar and your mom, Jack and Bobby went towards the back. As you and Sam were walking with no weapons, you stopped suddenly.

"Wait." You hesitated.

"Y/N, you ok?" Sam stopped as soon as you did and leaned down to you.

"Are we going to find him?" You asked, voice shaking.

"He's in there, Y/N. We just need to talk to the new king of hell then we'll get Cas back." Sam assured.

"No, Sam. Dean."

Sam stood there blinded for a quick second and opened the front door with no answer. Even Sam didn't know if we were going to find him alive.

"Just come on." Sam pushes you a little way to give you some courage to find yourself. You opened the door, revealing some light in the abandoned place. The door creaked, having a conversation quiet down. You turn your back to Sam who looked at you, nodding.

All of a sudden, you feel someone pull you in and another person pulling Sam in. As you struggled to get away a little bit, you saw Sam was letting them so you did the same. You automatically come to a halt.

"We've been waiting so patiently for you." A voice boomed in the bar. You looked up, revealing someone you have never seen before but you knew he was up to no good. He then moved a couple of feet to the left, revealing Cas tied to a chair. You took a couple of steps forward, but Sam stopped you.

"We're here, now what do you want?" You shot angrily.

"Shhh, let the men do the talking." He chuckles at you. You look over at Sam having an expression on his face about to kill him. There was about seven other people in the bar.

"What's up?" Sam asks in a solid tone of voice.

"Your Angel is fine." The man tells you. You glance over at Cas.

"Cas, are you okay?" You asked. You breathed heavily.

"Yes, more embarrassed than hurt." Cas answered.

One of the three men searched you for weapons but before you walked into the bar, you left them all in the car. The men nodded to the man.

"I can see that? We're here, what to you want?" Sam asked again.

"Famous Winchester's. Hope you can find the other." The man smirked.

"Hey, I'm not going to ask again. Who are you and what do you want?" You shot even harder than before.

"Kipling, Kip for short."

"Okay, Kip. Why are we here?" You narrowed your eyes at him.

"Why don't you two sit down, hm?" He gestured to the two chairs he already had set up for us. Sam and you both stand there, not moving.

"Hm, suit yourself." He shrugs.

"Can we hurry this up?" Your voice had anger and impatience.

"Hey boss, I found him outside. Didn't even put up a fight." You hear a man from the back corner having Jack being manhandled.

"Oh, Jack." You sighed softly.

"I'm sorry." Jack whimpers.

"Found them too in the back." A man revealed Bobby and Mom.

"Oh, so you had backup." Kip starts to applause. "I said to only bring you and your sister, Sammy." He raises his eyebrows.

"Okay it's just us talking." You reminded Kip.

"I have a deal and I need you to take it." He finally states.

"Deal?" You both question.

TO BE CONTINUED !!!