another chance (part five)

*LUCIFERS POV*

"Come on, Rowena, I have to go into the portal." You begged her, hoping she'd crack.

You were tied up, Rowena slowly taking the rest of the grace you had left for the ingredients to keep open the portal. You were growing powerless.

"No way." She says in her funny accent you thought was annoying.

"They need me." You say in confidence.

She slowly walks over to you.

"If you think I'm going to let you out, you have another thing coming, pal." She threatened you.

Of not knowing how, you escaped the ropes and grabbed Rowena by the throat with a blade. You flew her against the wall.

"Why shouldn't I kill you?" You asked her, with some laughter.

"You wouldn't, you don't have it in ya. To kill me? Never." She mocked you. She was probably right.

"You know, the Winchester's don't trust you. After this, they're probably going to kill you." You say, making her doubt herself, making her weak.

The blade was still at her neck. One slice and she's dead.

"No, I've gained their trust. Sure, I messed up a few times, but they do trust me more than they ever will trust you!" She yells, and with the power she sustained, she pushed you into the little opening of the portal.

*IN THE PORTAL*

"Wow, this place gives me the creeps." You say.

You walk, just trying to find the Winchester's, more importantly, your son, Jack. You didn't care if he wanted to see you or not. You just wanted a chance to explain yourself. The Winchester's made it impossible to do so.

You come across a cave. You saw that the door was open, so that's where they must've went.

"Hello?" Your voice echoed, not hearing a peep. You walk in, seeing bones, people lying on the floor dead. As you kept walking, you come across a body that caught your eye. A familiar one.

"Y/N?" You asked to yourself. "Damn, they got to her good."

You leaned down beside her. You saw the teeth marks on her neck and you looked behind you.

"Damn Y/N, so unpredictable." You mumbled.

You bended down to place two fingers on her forehead and do your magic to bring her back. It would take a little longer because your grace is so little.

You stood up.

"You owe me." You scoffed to Y/N.

She awakened.