You're okay (part one)

"He could be anywhere!" You threw your hands up in anger because of you having no clue where Dean could be.

"We'll find him." Sam assures.

"What if Michael killed him?" You whispered to yourself. You look up to Sam and sigh heavily.

"We will find him. Trust me." Sam walks over to you and grabs your shoulders.

"No luck?" You hear Jack in the back of your head. You turned around and shook your head doubtfully.

"I'm going to take a nap before we go out again." You told Sam and Jack. Without an answer, you went to your bedroom but was stopped by Cas.

"Hey, did you find Dean?" He asked worryingly.

"No." You simply answered and shoved your way past him.

"Hey." You feel Cas grab your hand. You didn't try to fight him off because you knew he was stronger than you.

"What?" You angrily stop and look up at Cas.

"What happened?" Cas asked again but with an even more worry in his tone.

"Nothing happened. We didn't find Dean and that's all." You told Cas and tried to go past him again but he refused to let you pass.

"Look, we will find Dean." Cas assures you.

"Stop saying that! You don't know that! He could be dead! Michael could've killed him!" You went off on Cas saying things you know you didn't mean, but they just came out. Cas then looks at you with his eyes narrowed at you. You sigh.

"Face it, we might not even find him." Your voice is weary and you walk past Cas again. He doesn't try to stop you so you walk to your room.