the heros journey (y/n version part five)

You return to Garth's house, you and Sam each holding a baby as Dean hovers over you, baby talking to him. The baby coos.

"This Cass keeps looking at me weird." You mentioned.

"So kind of like the real Cass." Dean joked and you glanced up at him, chuckling.

"I packed you some of those grilled-cheese sandwiches you love." Bess hands Dean the bag and his eyes widened at it.

Baby Cass growls and his eyes turn yellow.

You gesture to Bess to take baby Cass.

"Uh, you know what? I think this guy's got a little something for you." You handed her baby Cass and sniffed, followed by a grimace.

Sam hands baby Sam back to Bess, "Yeah. We better go."

"Bye." Bess and the little girl waved as you waved back, turning to head out of the home.

"I'll walk you out." Garth offered.

You three and Garth are outside the house, and Dean stopped. "Hey, listen, Garth, I just want to say, what -- what you did-"

"Ah. It was nothing." He shook it off.

"Nothing? You saved us and blew up a bunch of monsters. That's not nothing." You scoffed, chuckling lightly.

"That's -- That's being a hero." Sam added in.

Garth chuckles, "I guess I learned from the best. You guys, you gonna be okay?"

"What? Because we're normal?" Dean laughed nervously.

"That, and because the Almighty's after you." He reminded you three.

"Right, yeah, Um, I, uh... We don't know." Sam stuttered.

"Listen, I wasn't gonna say this earlier, but... there might be something that could help." Garth added.

"What kind of something?" Dean asked, confused.

"I heard this story once about this place you can go if your luck's gone bad." He mentioned, having you and your two brothers shoot a confused look.

"What kind of place?" You questioned.

"Not sure. The guy who told me said it was in Alaska, on the road between Barrow and Kotzebue. He said, "You'll know it when you see it," whatever that means. Look, it might not even be real, and you know this stuff works.
There's always a catch. And being normal -- I mean, maybe you'll get used to it." Garth smiles happily, not having you do the same.

"Yeah, maybe." Dean scoffed.

"Anyway, if you ever need anything-"

"We know." You shot Garth a smile.

"Good." He nods.

"Thanks for everything." You pulled in Garth for a hug. Dean and Sam do the same.

"All right, Garth." Dean sniffed Garth, "Hey, you know what? You don't smell too bad yourself." Dean nodded, chuckling.

"It's Hai Karate." Garth raised his eyebrows.

"Bye, Garth." You laughed as you, Sam and Dean walk towards the Impala.

"Stay safe out there." Garth spoke loudly for you all to hear.

"You too." Sam turned around and nods.

You, Sam and Dean watch Garth and Bess dancing in their living room.

"Aw, he's so happy." You coo.

"You know, I always thought I could be a good dancer if I wanted to be." Dean turns back and smiled weirdly at you.

"Dean, way to ruin a moment." You groan.

"Well, you were awesome at the Macarena." Sam adds, smirking.

"Yeah." Dean nodded, surely.

You three get into the impala, "So, what now?"

"I don't know." You simply say. "Garth's right -- stuff like that, there's always a downside. And being normal-"

"Is fine. For normal people with normal problems. But us? There's zero about our lives that's normal. And the way things are going, if we don't fix this, we might kill each other by accident." Dean finished, staring straight.

"Yeah." Sam scoffed.

"And if --Chuck comes back, we can't go up against him like this." Dean reminded you two.

You sniff.

"So, uh, Alaska?" Sam asked you and Dean.

"Alaska."