Partners (part three)

*JACKS POV*

"Yeah so this is my place." Harper jammed her keys into her door, unlocking it quickly. She reveals it as a simple apartment.

"Nice place. You live alone?" You asked trying not to sound creepy. She doesn't take it as a creepy question. Harper answers it.

"I did. Until my boyfriend moved-" She stopped herself. "Look, Im not a slut or anything." She redeems herself.

"What's a slut?" You asked curiously.

She giggles, "You're cute. You want something to drink? Here, make yourself at home." She invites you into her home as she sits down on her couch. She pats it as a welcoming to sit. You had to admit it was kinda strange that she would trust a stranger like this.

"Thanks." You simply say and took her invite. "I'll go get you something to drink." She then hops up and doesn't break eye contact with you until she reaches the kitchen. All you did was give her a little crooked smile.

You then breathed out like you were holding your breath out of nervousness, scoping around the place. It didn't seem off, but something told you that you were not safe here. You didn't listen to that sort of thing because you always saw the goodness in people. Dean, Sam and Y/N always told you that there could be none in people, but you thought there were some.

You then turn to the left and see a picture of Harper and the first victim Winston in a photo. You grabbed it from your cold hands and caressed it with your finger.

"Hope you like lemonade. I made it my-" She then glanced up at you with a confused but dazed look on her face. You saw her reaction and you yourself didn't react good to it. You set it down quickly back in place, hoping she didn't see you.

"Oh yeah. Should've told you two that me and Winston are, or I mean we're boyfriend and girlfriend." She stammered. She then leaves an 'oh well' smile on her pretty face.

You stood up, narrowing your eyes at her. Then, all of a sudden, you hear pounding and banging on the door.

"Jack, let me in! It's Y/N!" You hear Y/N's voice plea.

*Y/N POV*

You hear the door gangling, having some hard time to open it. You then hear the door finally unlock.

"Detective? What is going on!" Harper shouted.

"You knew Winston really well, didn't you?" You directed your angrily tone at her. You walked up like you were threatening her.

"Y/N-" Jack placed his hand on your shoulder having you calm down just a bit.

"What? I- I don't know,- Detective Will, please check your partner. She's gone insane." Harper pleads out of innocence.

"Listen Harper. We're not detectives. We're hunters and your boyfriend Winston just came and attacked me where Winston's body was found." You shot.

"Wha?-"

"He's not himself. He's a vampire."

She looked bewildered but you didn't care. You then hear a harshly yank on the door and the door automatically flew open. You then placed your hand on your pocket, having a mini heart attack that your gun wasn't there.

"Jack, take her back to the library. Now!" You demanded Jack. You then caught the attention of the zombie and tried to lewer him away from Jack and Harper.

"Y/N, I'm not leaving you like this." Jacks voice was frightened and stubborn.

"Go, now!" You yell again. The zombie didn't lose a single second of eye contact with you while you were trying to get something through Jacks head to leave. You then saw Jacks face clench having the thought to finally leave. You saw him take Harpers hand and lead her out of here.

You grab a vase that was behind you.

"Okay, Archie. Let's dance." You smile and attempt to wack Winston unconscious but his hand stopped you from doing so, having you fly across the room. You hit your head again for the second time by the same person.

Having learning your mistakes on the last fight, you got up quicker. You then saw the zombie attempt to walk out of the apartment, but you stopped him by hitting him in the face/head with another vase, followed by a chair. You threw all the power you had with the chair. You huffed and scoffed. You then looked at Winston, having no signs of that he was still alive. You sighed heavily, placing your hand on your head. A bump was surfacing on your head. You groaned angrily to him and walked out of the apartment.