babysitting

"Come on! Why am I always stuck doing the petty things?" You groan, opening up the bar door and exited, heading towards the impala with Sam and Dean.

"It's not petty and besides, she needs our help by watching her son. Her husband is dead and we are investigating his death. Cut her a little slack. Her son is only 4 years old so he'll be no problem." Sam assures.

"He'll be a big problem!" You shout. You throw your hands up in the air, trying to prove a point.

"Do you wanna remember what happened last time when me and Sammy watched a baby by ourselves?" Dean asked with eyes widened, staring at you.

You sigh heavily, remembering all the details. You then realize that it wouldn't be a good idea. You gave in. "Fine, but don't have too much fun without me." You teased your brothers. You opened the impala door and plopped yourself in.

As Dean closed his door and slammed his keys in the ignition, he spoke.

"Oh yeah, Cas is going to be with you." Dean added.

"Why?" You questioned.

"If Lucifer comes. I don't want you to be by yourself." Sam commented.

You rolled your eyes, "He has no clue where I am. Besides, I don't need Cas to watch over me." You assured your brothers, mostly towards Sam.

"You know Cas when it comes to you." Dean then turned towards you, glancing while pulling out of the driveway.

*time rolls around, having it be 7pm*

"Okay, this is it." Dean then suddenly came to a stop, waking you up. You sat up slowly and wiped your crusty eyes.

"Fun." You sarcastically mumbled.

"Y/N, be nice." Sam shot.

Eyes rolled, you opened up the impala door and slammed it. You then walk over towards Sams window.

"You'll do fine. Just go in there and baby watch." Dean tells you.

You scoff sarcastically with your lips touching together. You then tapped on the impala door in a rhythm and headed up to the driveway.

"Don't mess up!" You hear one of your brothers shout to you. You all of a sudden turn your back and knew it was Dean. You glared at him, heading up the three stairs. You then let out a deep breath and rang the doorbell. Literally, about a second your finger came off of it, the door revealed

"Oh, officer White. You're a lifesaver." She then grabs your hands and pulls you into her small household. You then turn around viewing your brothers waving you goodbye and the door being slammed shut.

"It's no problem." You tell her. You then follow her wherever she went and that was to the kitchen.

"He might be hungry for dinner and if he is there are dino nuggets in the freezer. Just cook it in the microwave. He will beg you for a soda, but those are mine." She giggled slightly, opening the fridge revealing coca cola scattered all over. "Help yourself to anything in the fridge." She added all scatter like.

You nod your head in understanding. She was acting all nervous while she was showing you around, checking if everything was okay.

"Me and your son will do just fine." You assure her. You gently place your hand on her shoulder and she smiles lightly.

"I just want peace." She immediately cried out, having you know she's been wanting to cry for the past week since her husbands death. You then pull her into your warm body, patting her back.