12

Camila's POV

Oh no...please no.

Behind me stood the man from the reception. He was smirking at me and again, looking me up and down but luckily I had on a baggy hoodie and black high wasted jeans so there was nothing he could look at.

"Hey Pretty lady." he said. Oh right, that's how you greet people. He obviously didn't know who I was and I was kinda happy. I didn't reply. "Wanna have some fun?" he asked. "No. I gotta go." I said and started walking back to the hotel main entry but he was faster and grabbed my wrist. "You didn't seem to be in a hurry a few minutes ago." "But I have to go now, really." He squeezed my wrist and it started to hurt. I tried to pull my wrist from his grasp but he was to strong and just hold it even tighter. "I.. you are hurting me. Please let me go." But he didn't. He pulled me further into the alley where no one was and pressed me against the wall behind me. Then he took his free hand and put it on my butt. No...please no... I tried to push his hands away but he was to strong so I just started screaming. "HEL-" he put the with he had on my butt just seconds ago on my mouth. "Don't you dare screaming for help or I will go further." So I just kept quiet. He put his hand back onto my butt and squeezed it. He let go of my wrist and put it on my chest. I couldn't take this anymore and felt the first tears drop. "You little crybaby. Don't you want some fun too?" I just shook my head. "Oh too bad." He slid his hand under my hoodie. I couldn't do anything and I knew it so I just stood there and let it happen. His hand under my hoodie, slowly sliding up to my breast. There was absolutely nothing I could do. Not even run away or screaming for help. I was frozen and numb. I could only take in some of his actions due to my numbness but I could feel every touch on every part of my body. His hands burned on my skin and I was scared he would never stop. My face was full of tears and my vision blurry. I could barely hear anything until my phone buzzed I my pocket. I tried grabbing it with my hand but the man was faster. He slid his hand in my hoodie pocket and took my phone out. I could glance at the caller ID. It was Lauren, probably asking where I was because I wasn't in my room. I wanted to take the call so bad and tell her where I was but the man threw my phone against the wall and I just heard it crack. it was probably broken now. But my attention went back to the man when he started sliding his hand into my pants. No...no.... my crying was harder now because I knew exactly what would happen next. I was just second away from being fully raped here in an lost alley of New York. He then pulled down my pants and put his hand on my waist. "Don't be scared beautiful. It's not that bad." He said with a deep voice. I just shook my head violently and cried hysterically and then it suddenly happened. It was so sudden that I didn't really had time what was happening until I felt a sharp pain. Then I fell on the ground and he bend over me. He took me by the collar of my hoodie and sucked on my neck. I could't do anything. All I could feel at the moment was pain, pain everywhere. But the worst pain was where he had just touched me minutes ago. When he was done with my neck he pulled me up by grabbing my wrists and puled my pants and hoodie back to their place. Then he pressed against the wall forcefully and kissed me violently. This is how you ruin a first kiss and your first time.... I wanted to wait so bad for a perfect relationship and this was how it happened. With a stranger pervert in an back alley of New York by being raped. Of course I didn't kiss back. He let go of me and walked back to the hotel. I just stood there. Numb.

After a few minutes I looked to my left where my phone had been smashed against the wall. I took it and saw that the screen was cracked. Of course the girls would notice since I would always take extra care of my things and I never had a cracked phone. The call was 45 Minutes ago. I have been outside for quite a long time. But there were more calls from Lauren and Big Rob too. The other girls obviously didn't notice or care I was missing but I was already used to this so it didn't bother me. But I should call Lauren back. So I unlocked my phone and called her. She took it immediately. "God Camila where are you? Why aren't you in your room? You should have said something. I was worried something bad happened to you." When she said that last part I had to hold back a sob, because something bad had actually just happened but I wasn't ready to tell her just now. So I answered. "Sorry. I'm fine, just went for a walk. I'm coming back to the hotel now." My voice was shaking and I hoped she didn't notice. "Are you sure you are ok?" She had obviously heard the shaking in my voice. "Yeah. I'm going back now. See you in my room." and then I hung up. I let my hands with my phone sink into my lap and looked around for one last time before taking the cigarettes and the lighter that were laying on the floor and heading back into the hotel. Walking did hurt though but I couldn't show it, they would get suspicious. I didn't head straight up to my room. Instead I went to the toilets. I stood in front of the mirror. I didn't really look different. But my eyes were a little red so I just sprinkled my face with cold water, made sure my hoodie was properly put on and walked towards the elevators, not daring to look at the reception, scared of seeing the man again. I noticed myself limping because of the pain but tried to make it at unnoticeable as possible. I clicked on floor 6 and walked to my room. In front of my door stood Lauren with an worried expression. Why was she worried? I made my limping as unnoticeable as possible "Camz!" She walked towards me and hugged me. "You were smoking again?" Oh.. I forgot that you could smell the smoke. I shrugged and opened the hotel room. "Where were you anyways?" "Just went for a walk like I told you." "Oh ok." She entered the room after me and closed the door. "So, are you ok to eat or should we just stay here and watch a movie or whatever?" "you know you don't have to stay here with me, right?" She nodded. "But I want to." she said. "Where are the others? I wanted to know. "They went out for dinner but I first wanted to check on you or at least see if you were coming. But I'm not really hungry." I nodded. We walked into the bedroom, she behind me. "Why are you limping?" "Am I?" I asked, acting surprised and laughed slightly, trying to make it as unsuspicious as possible. "Yeah. But whatever." she shrugged it off and I sighed relieved. She wasn't suspecting anything.

"So should we watch a movie?" she asked. "Yeah." I agreed and took my laptop out of my suitcase and opened Netflix. "When are the others coming back?" I asked. "I think they are going partying today so it could be a little late." I nodded and sat the laptop on my bed before sitting next to it. "Camz, I'm just going out to the balcony ok?" I knew she was going to smoke. "I'm coming with you." I just made sure my Cigarettes and the lighter were still in my pocket and opened the balcony door. We stood there together, taking in the sight of New York busy streets until I noticed Lauren trying to pull out her cigarettes without me noticing. But of course I noticed snd looked at her."you know you can smoke right?" I asked. "yeah, but I didn't wanted you to smoke too." she said. "You don't have to take care of me, I'm an adult you know. And we all have our reasons." I said and pulled out my half full cigarettes package und the black lighter that immediately reminded me of the man that had just raped me a few hours ago. My gaze froze as I remembered what happened and I put the lighter back in my pocket. Lauren didn't notice though. "Can I borrow your lighter Lauren?" She nodded and offered to light mine up. "When did you buy that package Camz?" She kept calling me by my nickname. "Yesterday" I blurted out, forgetting that she said I shouldn't go to far and that I had really exaggerated for a beginner. "What?!" She asked shocked. "Yeah" "You know what I told you right?" "Yes. It wasn't my intention Lauren." "Just don't get addicted please." Was the last thing she said before taking her first sip of the burning hot steam. Me too.