Getting You Home

Walking through the front door
Seeing your black dress hit the floor
Uh honey there sure ain't nothing like you loving me all night long
And all I can think about is getting you home
——Getting You Home, Chris Young

The minute they made it off the elevator and through the door, Grayson spun Cait away from him and his fingers unzipped that dress. He watched it fall to the floor with a smile.

She wasn't wearing much underneath, just thigh high stockings and a thong. And Grayson's knees almost buckled.

"Are you seriously not even wearing a bra?" he breathed out as Cait pulled his tie loose.

"Built into the dress," she smirked.

"How did you not freeze your ass?" he questioned.

"Are you complaining?" she asked, as she unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off.  "Wanted to be prepared in case we got to sneak into my office."

He wasn't complaining at all. He answered the question by lifting her up and sitting her on the island in the kitchen, her legs wrapped around him. Eventually, she scooted away just enough to slide her hand between them and pull his belt loose.

*****

They eventually made it upstairs and into their bed. But not before both the kitchen island and the couch got used first.  But they weren't done.  They had the whole night.

"Shit, I need to bring you on road trips more often," Grayson groaned out.  "This so beats sitting around the hotel with the team."

Cait laughed at that but her laughter was interrupted by a yawn.  "Am I keeping you up?" Grayson asked, rolling toward her and starting to trail kisses along her jaw, as his hands wandered over her.

She started to answer, but yawned again.  "Worth it," she finally managed.  "Wanna love you all night long."

Grayson looked down at her.  She suddenly looked tired again. "Maybe we should get some sleep," he whispered.

She forced her eyes open and frowned at him. "You won't be back here tomorrow night, will you?" she asked.

"Probably not," he sighed. "Sorry. Have to leave for Charlotte early on Thursday."

"Then we've got limited time," she murmured. "Or do you need to get some rest?"

Grayson could have gladly sacrificed sleep. But he was concerned about Cait. She was arguing with him, but she was barely awake while she was doing it. "Probably should," he said quietly. "Game tomorrow. How about once more then we both get some sleep," he whispered. "And maybe I'll wake you up in the morning."

"Guess I'll take what I can get," she said sleepily, smiling at him and letting her hand wander down his chest and across his toned abs.

"Just make sure you wait for me, Kitten," he growled softly.

*****

November 28, 2018

Grayson did wake her up in the morning. He couldn't resist. They wouldn't be together again until late Sunday night.