Like The Rain

I never liked the rain until I walked through it with you
Every thunder cloud that came was one more I might not get through
On the darkest day there's always light and now I see it too
But I never liked the rain until I walked through it with you
I hear it fallin' in the night and fillin' up my mind
All the heaven's rivers come to light, I see it all unwind
I hear it talkin' through the trees, and on the window pane
When I hear it I just can't believe, I never liked the rain
Like the rain, I have fallen for you

----Like the Rain, Clint Black

"Wait, you had strippers?" Grayson asked in shock. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"I didn't ask for them, Grayson," Cait told him. "I had no idea. Who would have thought that I needed to tell my eighty-five year old grandmother that she couldn't hire strippers?"

"Do you know how much grief I took because we didn't have strippers?" he practically yelled. "And you and Rae were watching men take their clothes off?"

"We were trying not to," Cait told him wryly. "No offense to the Chippendales, but you and Luke are way hotter than they are. But Granny and the bridge club were suitably impressed. And they won't have any extra singles laying around."

"I saw Mrs. Worthington slipping twenties in a couple of G-strings," Rae yelled out from across the room.

"I can't believe this," Grayson huffed.

"I think your mom kinda enjoyed it too," Cait told him, trying to keep from laughing. "And I know Jennifer did."

"MY MOTHER!" Grayson practically screamed at the phone. "You let my MOTHER watch STRIPPERS?!?"

"She's an adult, Grayson," Cait frowned at him. "She's capable of making her own decisions."

But Luke had now heard Grayson's end of this conversation and Cait saw his face appear in the corner of the screen. "STRIPPERS!?!" Luke practically roared. "Why the fuck did you get strippers and we didn't?"

"Apparently, we needed to have Granny Morgan organize the bachelor party, instead of you," Grayson told him.

"Bullshit," Luke snapped. "We're going to a strip club this week. And you two can't get mad about it. I'm even gettin' G a lap dance."

"If it'll make you feel better," Cait said with a raised eyebrow. "But I have to tell you, I really didn't enjoy the show. I'd much rather look at you, babe."

Grayson got a goofy grin at that and Luke rolled his eyes. "Marshall's right," he frowned. "You are whipped."

But Grayson ignored him. "I'd rather look at you too, Kitten," he smiled.

"Well, don't worry," Rae called out. "If you want her to put on a show for you, she's got everything she needs."

"What does that mean?" Grayson asked.

"In addition to the strippers, my grandmother decided that since we didn't need gifts, she'd throw a lingerie shower," Cait told him. "So my gifts primarily consisted of a wide variety of, um, nighttime apparel."

"Really?" Grayson looked interested now. "Do tell."

"I think I'll keep some of it a surprise," Cait told him with a laugh. "But there were a couple of items for you, too."