06. TFP Knockout x Fem! Human Reader x Breakdown - Vacation

Okay, so in this you are Knockout and Breakdown's human girlfriend. One day you find out that Knockout and Breakdown secretly have a camping trailer. So you three end up going camping when Megatron is away for a while.

Also, if you don't like hotdogs (like me) you can change it to something else

_______________________________________

"Do you have everything?" Knockout asked you as you packed a couple of changes of clothes into a bag.

"I think so." You replied as you zipped the bag up.

"Are you sure?" Breakdown asked you.

"Yes, I'm positive." You said as you stood up.

"Well then, lets get going." Knockout said as he carefully picked you, your mini cooler and your bag up.

Knockout walked to the control room with you sitting on his servo while Breakdown carefully picked up the little camping trailer and followed him. When Knockout and Breakdown told you why they had a trailer you were surprised that Knockout liked going on trips to different locations on Earth. And now that he and Breakdown were dating you their trips would be even more fun. Once Soundwave opened a groundbridge Knockout and Breakdown walked through. When Knockout stepped through the groundbridge you saw the beautiful scenery.

"Where are we going?" You asked Knockout curiously.

"You'll see soon enough." Knockout said as he transformed around you.

When Breakdown walked through the groundbridge he carefully put the trailer on the ground, transformed and backed up until he was hitched up to the trailer. Then Knockout and Breakdown began driving. As Knockout drove you looked out his front window, watching as farms, trees and fields passed by.

"What's on your mind, Doll?" Knockout asked you as his holoform appeared in his driver's seat.

"Nothing much, I just can't wait to see where you and Breakdown are taking me." You said as you looked at Knockout's holoform.

"You'll love it." Knockout said seductively.

After a couple of hours Knockout and Breakdown stopped near a beautiful lake that was in the forest. Your eyes widened when you saw the lake.

"Wow, it's so beautiful." You said as you got out of Knockout's alt mode.

"I know, that's why Breakdown and I would come out here as much as possible after we found this place. And now we get to share it with you." Knockout said as his holoform got out of his alt mode and stood next to you.

Breakdown unhitched the trailer from his alt mode's back end and his holoform appeared behind you and Knockout. You grabbed your bag and mini cooler from inside Knockout's alt mode, put your bag in the trailer and the mini cooler next to the trailer. Then you looked for sticks and stuff to make a fire. When you got the fire started you went to the trailer and took a hotdog out, grabbed a nearby stick and went back to the fire.

"What is that for?" Breakdown asked you as you put the hotdog on the stick and held it over the fire.

"It's my dinner." You said as you looked at him.

After the hotdog was done cooking you let it cool off a little before you started eating it. As you were eating Knockout decided to start making sex jokes that made you blush. After you had eaten dinner you went to go get the marshmallows, chocolate bars and graham crackers out of the mini cooler. You taught Knockout and Breakdown how to make s'mores. Afterwards you put the fire out you went to the trailer to get into your pajamas.

Once you were in your pajamas you let Knockout and Breakdown's holoform into the little trailer. It was a little cramped, but you didn't mind it. You were sandwiched between them. Breakdown was spooning you and Knockout was facing you.

"Today was fun." You said softly.

"Yeah, it was. But tomorrow will be fun too." Knockout said as he kissed you.

You, Knockout and Breakdown soon fell asleep to the sounds of the forest. You were thankful that their holoforms were warm.