34. Sendak x Feisty Fem! Reader x Haxus Part 1

Requested by: @Marvel1Maiden

You are a prisoner on Sendak's ship and you constantly escape your cell on a regular basis. Sendak and Haxus are always having to recapture you each time you escape. But one day you decide to stay in your cell and behave just to see how they react.

_______________________________________

You were a prisoner aboard Sendak's ship. But unlike the other prisoners you would escape your cell on a regular basis because it was fun. You would run around the ship and cause trouble until either Sendak or Haxus, or both, caught you. At first they would always get mad at you, but lately they were used to you escaping. You started wondering why they wouldn't get as worked up when you escaped.

So you decided to do something completely unexpected. You stayed in your cell and behaved just so you could see how they'd react. You were bored from sitting in your cell, but you couldn't wait they came to see you. A few days passed before they started wondering when you were going to escape your cell again.

"Sir, it has been a while since Y/n last escaped her cell." Haxus said as he and Sendak were walking around the ship.

"I know. It's about time that we reward her for being good." Sendak said suggestively.

Haxus smirked because he knew what Sendak meant. They turned a corner and walked to the brig. When the other prisoners heard them walk past their cells they curled up in fear. You however smirked when you heard them stop in front of your cell. They unlocked the door and it slid open.

"Y/n, recently Haxus and I have noticed your sudden change of behavior." Sendak said as he looked down at you.

"So?" You asked him innocently.

"We would like to reward you." Haxus said as he and Sendak walked into your cell.

"Oh? What kind of reward?" You asked them as you fluttered your eyelids seductively.

"The kind that we're sure that you'll enjoy." Sendak said as he and Haxus kissed either side of your neck.