TFP Insecure Starscream x Femme Reader

Requested by: IsabelleBandorilover

Recently Starscream starts to feel insecure about himself and wonders why you chose him instead of someone else on the Nemesis. When you walk into your shared room one day and find him crying you ask him what's wrong. After he tells you, you tell him why you chose him. He doesn't believe you so you show him how much you love him.

_______________________________________

When you walked into you and Starscream's shared berthroom you saw that he was sitting on the berth, looking at himself and crying. He was also mumbling something to himself, but you couldn't exactly hear what he was saying. When he saw you he looked shocked.

"Why did you choose me as your lover? You could have had someone better looking like Knockout." Starscream said sadly.

"Starscream, I love you." You said as you sat down next to him.

"Why? I'm weak and skinny. I'm not as good looking as Knockout. I'm not muscular like Breakdown. I'm not loyal like Dreadwing. I'm not stronger than Megatron. And I'm not as smart as Soundwave. How could you love something like me?" He asked you.

You scooted closer to him and gave him a side hug. It broke your spark to see him like this.

"Because you are the most handsome mech on the Nemesis." You said softly as you looked into his optics.

"You are just saying that because you feel sorry for me." Starscream mumbled.

"No, that isn't why. I love you, and I always will. And I'm not attracted to anyone else but you." You said seriously.

Starscream thought about what you had just told him. You were afraid that he was going to break up with you. So you got an idea. You gently pushed Starscream and he got the hint to lay down.

"I'm going to show you just how much I love you, Star." You said quietly as you removed his-

__________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for members only