TFP Holoform Knockout x Fem! Human Reader - It's a.....

You are Knockout's human mate and you have just given birth to a healthy baby boy…. Or so you thought.

_______________________________________

You screamed and gripped Breakdown's holoform's hand as you gave one final push. You were giving birth to you and Knockout's son and Knockout had Breakdown help since he was going to deliver his own son. That, and Breakdown was his assistant. You had been in labor for eleven hours and you just wanted your son to be born. You cried in relief when a loud cry was heard after you pushed your son out.

Knockout caught your son and used some scissors to cut the cord. He took your son to the human sized sink that some Vehicons installed in his med bay so that he could wash him off. When he went to wash your baby off though he noticed something wasn't quite right. 

"Breakdown, can you come here for a moment?" Knockout asked Breakdown curiously.

You let go of Breakdown's holoform and watched him walk over to Knockout. You watched as they looked at your baby and whisper to each other. You could tell that something was wrong and you started to panic. After your baby was washed and wrapped in a soft blanket Knockout brought her to you.

"Um, Y/n, remember how I told you that we were having a boy?" Knockout asked you.

"Yes." You said, not knowing what was going on.

"Well, it seems that my scanner was wrong. We have a daughter." Knockout said awkwardly.

"Really? We have a daughter?" You asked, hoping that it was true.

"Yes." Knockout said as he gave you your daughter.

You happily took your daughter and cradled her in your arms. She had your skin tone and facial features, but she had Knockout's hair color. When she opened her eyes you saw that she had his eye color.

"She's perfect." You whispered.

"Yes, she is. Just like you" Knockout said as he looked down at his new daughter.