30. Zarkon x Fem! Techno Organic Reader

Requested by: @Predaqueen1237

One day while Zarkon was out on a strange planet he found you, a young techno organic woman. At first he wanted to use you because you were half Cybertronian, but after a few years you both decided to become mates.
_______________________________________

You had been traveling to Cybertron to visit your sire, who was Cybertronian, after you got permission from your mom, who was a human. Things had been going well until you crash landed on a strange planet. During your time there you had gotten injured. You spent a few weeks on the planet until the Galra took it over. When Zarkon found you his eyes widened. He took you to his ship and made you tell him who and what you were and why you were on the planet he found you on.

"W-who are you?" You asked in fear as he stood in front of you.

"I am Zarkon. The Emperor of the Galra." Zarkon said boldly.

"What do you want with me?" You asked him, hoping that he wouldn't kill you.

"I haven't decided." He replied as he picked you up and carried you to his ship.

After he had taken you to one of the medics on the main ship so that your injuries could be treated. At first he wanted to use you as a weapon against the Paladins when he found out that you were a techno organic. But after a while he got to know you better. He found out that your sire was one of the Decepticons and he started seeing you as an equal. You both would occasionally do some sparring in the main ship's training room.

After a couple of years you both decided to become mates. You were sad that you couldn't spark bond with him, but you still loved him. So here you were, underneath the mighty Galran Emperor as he-

__________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for adults only.