TFP Ratchet x Femme Reader x Wheeljack

Requested by: Ravage4

One day you get up enough courage to confess your feelings to Wheeljack while you both are on a mission. When he tells you that he doesn't feel the same way it breaks your spark. When you both get back you go straight to your berthroom to cry. Ratchet asks Wheeljack what happened and Wheeljack said that he told you that he didn't feel the same way when you confessed your feelings. Ratchet then goes to tell you that he's loved you for a long time.
_______________________________________

Today was the day that you would finally confess your feelings to Wheeljack. You had a major crush on him for a long time. Since you both were sent out on a mission together you would finally get up enough courage to confess to him. Right now you both were walking around in an old energon mine.

"Wheeljack, t-there's something that I need to tell you." You said nervously. 

"Oh, and what would that be, Sunshine?" He asked you, making you blush.

"I-I really like you, as more than a friend." You said.

Wheeljack stopped walking and looked at you in disbelief. He was shocked that you had feelings for him. You stopped walking and looked at him.

"I'm flattered, really. But I don't feel the same way." Wheeljack said awkwardly.

"Oh… Th-that's okay." You said as your spark broke.

For the rest of the mission neither of you said anything else to each other. When you both went back to the Autobot base you went straight to your berthroom as you started crying. Ratchet, who had feelings for you, was concerned about you.

"What happened?" Ratchet asked Wheeljack.

"Y/C/n confessed her feelings to me but I had to tell her that I don't feel the same way." Wheeljack said cockily.

Ratchet was actually happy that Wheeljack rejected you. He went straight to your berthroom and knocked on your door. He could hear you sobbing and it broke his spark. A few minutes passed before you let him in.

"Y/C/n, there's something that I need to tell you." Ratchet said softly.

"What? That you don't want me either?" You asked him angrily as you cried. 

"No. That I'm in love with you. I have been for a long time. You're a beautiful and smart femme. It's just that Wheeljack can't see that." Ratchet said as he hugged you.

You couldn't believe that Ratchet was confessing his feelings to you. You knew that you were one of the few Cybertronians he tolerated, but you didn't expect him to actually like you. You cupped his faceplates and pressed your derma against his in a passionate kiss. He deepened the kiss and you stopped crying.